Tinder

I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about. I assumed it was a Plenty of Fish dating site kind of thing but swiping? What is that? :unsure:

Swipe right if you like them, swipe left if you don't. If both people swipe right it starts a conversation

Swipe right if you like them, swipe left if you don't. If both people swipe right it starts a conversation

Thank you. It's all a bit alien to me. Back in my day, we all just went on Faceparty and didn't even pretend it was about making pals.

Thank you. It's all a bit alien to me. Back in my day, we all just went on Faceparty and didn't even pretend it was about making pals.

i went to the disco and hoped i got a sticky finger around the back of the community centre

I've swiped a few workmates/people I know. Nobe have swiped back. Just want to see what happens haha.

I've swiped for a few that work in my building. My rational is if they swipe right as well then it can't be that awkard as we've both knowingly swiped for eachother. Unless they do it by accident then I'd have to leave work......and probably the country.

I've swiped for a few that work in my building. My rational is if they swipe right as well then it can't be that awkard as we've both knowingly swiped for eachother. Unless they do it by accident then I'd have to leave work......and probably the country.

Have you tried putting bits of your hair in the food and whispering that you are inside them?

guaranteed success IMO

Downloaded this and set it up and realised my "preferences" were set from 13-17!!!

I didn't realise it relied on facebook for your age etc. I've changed my date of birth a few times on fb - for a while I was 107 years old then in 2012ish I changed it to 13... for a laugh. So I tried to change it back to my chronologically correct age of 20 and 3 years.

It turns out I'm not allowed to change it anymore so I'm stuck as a 16 year old and, therefore, I can't change my Tinder "preferences" from 13-17.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to throw my phone in the river in order to evade prosecution...

Downloaded this and set it up and realised my "preferences" were set from 13-17!!!

I didn't realise it relied on facebook for your age etc. I've changed my date of birth a few times on fb - for a while I was 107 years old then in 2012ish I changed it to 13... for a laugh. So I tried to change it back to my chronologically correct age of 20 and 3 years.

It turns out I'm not allowed to change it anymore so I'm stuck as a 16 year old and, therefore, I can't change my Tinder "preferences" from 13-17.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to throw my phone in the river in order to evade prosecution...

Heh, this also happens if you change your name. Saw a Facebook status from someone called something like "Pantsniffer Consultancy" bemoaning this fact.