Alistair McCoist

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Ally and have done all along. I was pretty sad to see him go into the coaching/management role as he was such a good tv person, fair enough he could have had a stint as Walters right hand man as Scotland manager but when they went back to Rangers and it was clear he was going to succeed Walter his mind was made up and thats what he was doing. Since then ha has gotten fat and looks unhappy and serious all the time which i think is sad to see. He clearly isn't a good coach and every time he does interviews you can tell he's trying to do his up most to be taken more seriously and prove that he knows what he is doing but you can smell the fear off him a mile off. With what happened to the club though his hands were tied especially after the "we don't do walking away" carry on so he's stuck in a job he's not wanted in but can't really leave without looking like a twat.

Its a shame because he is a natural on the tv and radio and could very well have made a far better life for himself doing that. Seeing him manage Rangers just reminds me of seeing mates of mine doing jobs that were wrong for them over the years and not wanting to tell them they were doing the wrong things

Nah, I do not believe Mark is a fan of anything connected with Rangers, he is probably just another one of you lot who would prefer he stays in a job for the hilarity side of things.

You lot? How very dare you!

That puts a whole slant on it if he's on Clyde to wind rangers fans up. Top bloke, so he is.

I am sure 800k + bonuses makes it bearable.

And there it is . McCoist had 3 chances to sign for Rangers as a youngster and turned them down so all this talk of him being a die hard is a nonsense. OK he grew up liking Rangers but a 'die-hard' he certainly is not.

McCoist is driven by money and always has been. That doesn't make him a bad person but it is the reason he won't be walking away anytime soon.

The board cannot afford to sack him and tbh they are perfectly happy with him taking all the heat of them at the moment and will do everything they can to keep him in the job while they , and the manager, bleed the club dry.

The board cannot afford to sack him and tbh they are perfectly happy with him taking all the heat of them at the moment and will do everything they can to keep him in the job while they , and the manager, bleed the club dry.

It's like a modern day fairytale.

benjamin-sisko-wistful-benjamin-sisko-24

Well i commented on what i thought about Ally and the poster in question behaved like a p***k for me not knowing he got that much of a bonus

Calls himself throbber, gets upset when folk call him a dick.

That's some serious sevco-itis you got there.

Have to say i never minded sally in his post-old rangers tv days. He has however been instrumental in achieving and maintaining the position of the currant lot of shysters. How any sevco fan can even speak his name without spitting nails just proves how deluded and gullible they all are.

Doesn't matter how many goals he scored or whether he tag teamed Sue Barker with Phil Tuffnel, he's had his sticky fingers right in the sevco pie all along. A real fans hero, a proper 'the rangers' man would never have sunk so low. Unless the definition of 'the rangers man' is a lying, self-serving, vampire of course. In which case....

Anyway sevco fans how does it feel to be betrayed by such a cult hero?

Don't get me wrong i'm delighted to hear that the people that have come to rescue said club are driving it back into the ground i was just unaware that this was the case with Ally as i struggle to take much interest in lower league Scottish football.

Finding it easier to get into the championship this season and the Hibs game midweek was great, still think he will get them to the SPL this season but would be hilarious if he didn't

Don't get me wrong i'm delighted to hear that the people that have come to rescue said club are driving it back into the ground i was just unaware that this was the case with Ally as i struggle to take much interest in lower league Scottish football.

Finding it easier to get into the championship this season and the Hibs game midweek was great, still think he will get them to the SPL this season but would be hilarious if he didn't

Would be hilarious if he does.

There are lots of supporters of Premiership teams want their team to have a crack at rangers on a regular basis with ally in charge.

Would be hilarious if he does.

There are lots of supporters of Premiership teams want their team to have a crack at rangers on a regular basis with ally in charge.

I suppose so. I think Hearts are a stronger side than them this season hands down, would love it if Hibs got up in front of them but i think Rangers will get up in the play offs.

I suppose so. I think Hearts are a stronger side than them this season hands down, would love it if Hibs got up in front of them but i think Rangers will get up in the play offs.

rangers have on paper the stronger squad, with a decent manager who would bring in discipline, tactics, organisation and genrate a bit of fear into the players that performances such as Monday night will not be toleraated we would probably win the laugue reasoanbly comftarbly however hold on to McCoist and this is not going to happen we will be lucky to make the play offs.

rangers have on paper the stronger squad, with a decent manager who would bring in discipline, tactics, organisation and genrate a bit of fear into the players that performances such as Monday night will not be toleraated we would probably win the laugue reasoanbly comftarbly however hold on to McCoist and this is not going to happen we will be lucky to make the play offs.

Has there been any chants against the manager yet, fb?

Archived