Alistair McCoist

The whole interview was terrible, defeatist and spineless gibberish, he looks bloody awful too, the nice guy inside me makes me want to feel sorry for him but as I said earlier the vast amount of money he steals as a wage prevents me from doing so. It is not often that I want to see that raving bigot with the made up name being proved right but I truly hope this rumour of Ally stepping down on Monday comes true, hell I might even cave in and show some sympathy for him if he does.

It's almost as if he was prep'd before hand. Like journalists gave him a heads up on the line of questioning.

He turns up looking like the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Don't fall for the sympathy vote, Tedi.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost as if he was prep'd before hand. Like journalists gave him a heads up on the line of questioning.

He turns up looking like the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Don't fall for the sympathy vote, Tedi.

A good point being missed out here is that McCoist has the company by the balls and keeps squeezing them harder with every passing bad result for the club. The worse the results on the park the more likely Fat Salary will edge himself to a huge pay out and then goes and squeals to the media about how corrupt the spivs are and are running the club/company financially into the dirt giving himself an even bigger pay day, most likely his best seller on his strives and tribulations getting the new club up the leagues is in it's final draught before being sent to the printers.

People think Ally is stupid ?, the amount of money he has taken out of the company for his managerial ineptness and putting himself into an almost unsackable position and can cash it in if he gets booted out on his arse by selling stories about the spivs speaks volumes on it's own.

The only thing that can derail Ally from his snout being in the cash trough is if admin takes place and he gets the boot, this is most likely Ally's way out by not being sacked for ineptness but because the clubs finances need to be put under control and the club can't afford to pay him his enormous wages for failure.

Some Rangers fans may think this is great for the club bringing in a competent manager but what sort of squad of players will be there after admin sacks most or all of the high earners ?

So Ally thinks it is acceptable that we gain promotion through the play off s, throwing the fucking towel in already, get tae f***

http://sport.stv.tv/football/294497-ally-mccoist-rangers-promotion-through-play-offs-would-be-acceptable/

Well, it would be acceptable. The only requirement of McCoist over these three years has been promotion from each lower division. While there weren't playoffs for the top flight when The Journey began, if you'd guaranteed back to back to back promotions, everyone associated with Rangers would have taken it.

The secondary stuff has been shambolic on a level that was probably thought impossible, but if he stumbles into a final promotion, he's done (the bare, bare, bare, bare minimum of) his job. It looks like it would be quite the wreckage that he or someone else would still have to salvage but I don't see much to complain about. Aside from the team with the biggest budget in the league seemingly declaring a 6 point gap after 8 games insurmountable, that is.

Great goal to win it yesterday, but not much else to shout about over the 90 mins, we are toothless upfront, the groans in the stands when Boyd went off only to be replaced like for like by Daley said it all.

Great goal to win it yesterday, but not much else to shout about over the 90 mins, we are toothless upfront, the groans in the stands when Boyd went off only to be replaced like for like by Daley said it all.

^^^^^

Match thread for this pish.

I'm a good 'Caley Man' *

*Astonishingly good-looking, wealthy and healthy.

f**k up mun, Caley were a Dalneigh club. Have you seen the residents of St Valerie Ave?

Used to live in Bruce Gardens incase you decide to get all precious like an OF fan.

Yip Benny, all the help you can get to kill this cloned club and put it out of it's misery once and for all so you can get on with supporting a new club again. :)

Just you wait till the January window when Ally opens the SD Warchest ????

So Ally thinks it is acceptable that we gain promotion through the play off s, throwing the fucking towel in already, get tae f***

http://sport.stv.tv/football/294497-ally-mccoist-rangers-promotion-through-play-offs-would-be-acceptable/

"The one thing we've always attempted to do, particularly in the last three years is show a great level of respect to our opponents. We will continue to do that.

"Hearts and Hibs are good sides."

There are also two teams above Hibs :rolleyes:

Archived