Inverness CT - Transfer Thread Summer 2014

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys?!?

Whats happened to the boy Yogi brought in during the first part of the season, im sure he was called Ibra something.

No reason for asking just bored at work.

Came on vs St Mirren and Aberdeen for a total of about 10 minutes.

He had a few chances vs St Mirren but was a pretty poor finisher and looked fairly unfit, not surprising though considering his time without a club. Against Aberdeen he did the same as Billy Mckay, absolutely nothing, although he only got about 3 minutes.

Err Tansey's just extended till 2017

Quite obviously I meant it was before he signed a new contract, thats why I used past tense and mentioned it was rejected.

Quite obviously I meant it was before he signed a new contract, thats why I used past tense and mentioned it was rejected.

Didn't read like that to me.

Not quite true.

My good friend Ian has had a difference in opinion with T Butcher and I believe that there is a residual and unresolved rancour between them.

The rancour is mostly T Butcher.

I for one would welcome the return of Ian to our Inverness midfield and if truth be told, I don't really think he should have left.

Like you said Sophia about Ian Vigurs, I couldn't believe Butcher releasing him as he was such a talented young guy who definitely had class and ability. Obviously like Grant Munro and Ross Tokely, Butcher didn't like people more popular with the fans than him.

I would expect one good friend to spell the other's name correctly.

Maybe 'good friends' is Sophia-speak for 'f**k buddies'?

I was hearing Vigurs' missus wants up north, and that he's fallen out with the new 'Well manager. Would love him back at County...

Archived