Your weekend in 3 words

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

must be shite being a hibs fan and having to regularly latch on to other teams victories to bring some happiness

Aye it's dreadful. Keeps me awake at night too. :(

However, I'd much rather that than hang my (bowler) hat onto a club built on hatred, bigotry and sectarianism with a fan base of mostly knuckle-dragging troglodytes who still lack opposable thumbs and a raft of owners who have been (and continue to) f**k them over from arsehole to breakfast.

Must be great being a Sevco fan, eh ? :rolleyes:

However, I'd much rather that than hang my (bowler) hat onto a club built on hatred, bigotry and sectarianism with a fan base of mostly knuckle-dragging troglodytes who still lack opposable thumbs and a raft of owners who have been (and continue to) f**k them over from arsehole to breakfast.

isn't it one of your former players and fans favourite who is all over the news for joining in or starting a song about refugees in a pub filled with your fans before one of your regular pumpings of hearts recently ?

Tear soaked response

Zombie Sevco b*****ds

Christ one line and so many bitter responses :lol: chill out lads

Archived