St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's one of the strangest analyses I've seen of this.

The only reason anyone thought that Thomson "fucked it up" is because the commentator couldn't properly interpret his signal. The ball went in, he wasn't sure so he took his time and spoke to the extra assistant. He then gave the free-kick, but because of the way he pointed the commentator (and a few others) thought he had given the goal. The fact he immediately got his yellow card out after signalling should have been the clue for the commentators.

It was a superb decision, and great work from both

Listen mate, you can come up with all the facts you like, Thompson's still a w**k.

Thanks for telling us that St Johnstone have never won a major trophy, Liam. I'd forgotten in the 5 minutes since you told us last.

:lol:

Just thinking the exact same.

Need a wee update on the Saints' drought every while.

Edited by Slenderman

FFS, my arse is twitching now, so must be brutal keeping control of you bodily functions in those stands.

Other than the 5 min period after your team scores, I doubt anybody in those stand enjoys themselves. Thousands of bundles of nerves the whole game through... Unless you're 5-1 or something up of course.

... And what a shite finish that was when they needed it the most. FFS.