AC/DC - no more?

Ray Vaughn

I'm quite impressed with his feeling for the songs.

When I first heard Guns and Roses, I thought ' these boys are clearly big fans of AC/DC, Zep, etc.

If it was young Axl, it wouldn't be much of an issue.

The trouble is, though, that:

Axl is a grade A stroker;

He's sitting on a fucking throne for the entire duration of the set: and

Brian Johnson, having replaced Bon Scott so well, was a bit special, and the way the situation has been dealt with is a wee bit cold.

• 2 weeks later...

It turns out that Axl is amazing. He's a wee naan of course but oh my, he can do it!

He's up there with the best of them, I must say. . .It gives me super seeth that Queen thought that they could get away with a dirty baby wipe as a front man.

It turns out that Axl is amazing. He's a wee naan of course but oh my, he can do it!

He's up there with the best of them, I must say. . .It gives me super seeth that Queen thought that they could get away with a dirty baby wipe as a front man.

I was at the gig last night.

Despite loving both bands I wasn't sure about Axl with AC/DC.

it was amazing.

I was at the Etihad show. Outstanding stuff.

If You Want Blood a highlight.

Shite situation for Beano of course but Waxy has been fantastic. Nailing stuff in the original tunings and great to hear Bon stuff that hasn't been played in years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
It looks like Angus, Stevie, Phil, Cliff & Brian are back together working on a new album. They'll be using some of Malcolm's old recordings too.
I've been reading similar rumours for months now but they all sound like fake news to me. Would love it to be true though especially if it was followed by live shows if BJ could protect his hearing.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...