New Strips for 2014/15

That Utd kit is so smart. Would love that style for St.Mirren. A proper collar, black and white hooped socks. Instead, we have the beetle juice kit....

Very simple but effective.

Wouldn't mind us having a white home kit and a black away kit just for something different. That would fly off the shelves, then again JD can't do a strip without a ridiculous logo or bright yellow dashes all over it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will be it. The teasers are pointless when it takes 2 minutes on the Joma website to find it.

Indeed. A quick google for Joma football strips and you can find it in less than a minute. If it is it I hope it's with the blue shorts as it would be even blander with white shorts. Ho hum. Lets wait and see.

Whats the story with the kit anyway. I take it either Joma or the Glasgow company pay us to wear it? If not the sooner we go out and buy decent company's template strips the better.

I take it either Joma or the Glasgow company pay us to wear it? If not the sooner we go out and buy decent company's template strips the better.

It's something that would be interesting to know. I suspect the whole deal (i.e. kit, training gear, big posters up around the ground with Joma plastered all over them) is favourable to Saints though maybe compared with what would be on offer from other suppliers that deal in Nike or Adidas, for example? It'd also be interesting to know what has changed from 10/20 years ago when everyone got (admittedly bogging) bespoke kits?

Does anyone know how a kit deal works? Does the sportswear company pay the club to be their supplier then take a percentage back off all merchandise sold?

I would imagine it's down to how good a deal the club can secure.

And how successful a club you are.

Moan if you wish, I'll take a plain blue top with boring white stripes and boring sponsor on it every day of the fucking week if it means we never have to suffer through anything resembling the citylink tops, or the infamous "blob" 125th anniversary kit

Wow, can't wait for the new Saints kit. That teaser was so exciting, I mean, a picture of the badge - WOW.

So excited for our wrongly coloured kit, with our wrong badge by our shit manufacturers.

Spoke to a guy in campus, told him Joma are shite. He was reluctant to agree, saying that saints get their kits free from Joma and the club makes money from being with them. I couldn't give a f**k tbh. It's high time someone made a great saints kit, and I mean great. Not acceptable, not good, great. It's joke that for the last 10 years at least that our kits have been made by utter no mark manufacturers. f**k Joma, f**k Surridge. Give us nike or adidas or something. I'll take a template from them any day, just rid us of these pathetic companies.

Archived