It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

• 3 weeks later...

I've also watched it all again from the beginning.

Fortunately my IPTV has the 5 episodes that Netflix has considered too edgy and removed from their service and I've been able to watch every episode.

The Nightman Cometh, Kitten Mittens, The DENNIS System, Chardee MacDennis and Charlie Work are among the funniest episodes of any sitcom I've ever watched.

I'm a bit concerned though that, although FX have extended the run for another 4 series, it's now almost 2 years since the last one ended.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gutted to say I’m now down to the last few episodes of this, but the plan is to go back to season 1 and start again. As the seasons have went on I’ve noticed the episodes getting a bit wackier and not every idea they try works, but the vast majority do. So many highlights and genuine laugh out loud moments.

Dennis has me in tears sometimes, especially when it involves him and a woman. The DENNIS system episode is one of my favourites. 

Are there more seasons in the pipe line? 

2 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Gutted to say I’m now down to the last few episodes of this, but the plan is to go back to season 1 and start again. As the seasons have went on I’ve noticed the episodes getting a bit wackier and not every idea they try works, but the vast majority do. So many highlights and genuine laugh out loud moments.

Dennis has me in tears sometimes, especially when it involves him and a woman. The DENNIS system episode is one of my favourites. 

Are there more seasons in the pipe line? 

it's been renewed for another 4 seasons

8 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

it's been renewed for another 4 seasons

That’s good news. I think I will still go back and watch from the start though, I get the feeling it might be better on a second run. 

There’s a scene from either season 1 or season 2 where the camera is focused on Mac, Charlie and Dennis having this ridiculous long drawn out argument that goes on for a good 4 or 5 minutes, only for the camera to pan out and show they are sitting in the lawyers office, with the lawyer sitting across the table from them having been there the full time and hearing everything they’ve just said . That was one of the first scenes I was proper laughing out loud at. I’ve tried to scan through episodes to find it again but I’ve had no luck so I look forward to seeing it again on my next watch through. 

Aye it definitely has replay value. I've re-watched it several times and still laugh. I find myself watching non speaking characters facial expressions a lot during scenes as well now which can be just as fantastic as what the speaking character is saying. Charlie's facial expressions can be particularly funny.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw someone tweet out the other day something to the effect of "f**k your favourite Simpsons gag, what's your favourite Always Sunny joke or bit?" I've been thinking about Dennis eating cereal in his car today.

What's everyone else's?