Albion Rovers Thread 2014/15

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I don't follow Rovers every week, but on the face of it ,sacking Ward seems shameful to me. Their league form was indifferent , but that surely had a lot to do with the heroics in the cup ? I know last season they were one of the teams I least looked forward to playing. Seemed like a good guy too...

I realise others will know a lot more than me on the subject so please don't take offence.

I agree with most of what you say, owteno, but our performances against Shire last season were disproportionately good ie not representative of the whole season - as evidenced by our finishing position in the table.

Durie is shite. Fisher, however, is one heck of a player. Wish we'd kept him for this season but I thought he'd be signing for a Championship/League 1 side. Albion will certainly be one of the favourites for the league next season.

Albion have to be favourites after this news.

Albions are going to win the league by Xmas!

Albion will certainly be one of the favourites for the league next season.

I'm getting a worrying case of déja vu here.

Durie was decent in out first season but never really kicked on. He was part of 2 squads which ended up in the relegation play-offs so make of that what you may.

I liked Fisher but due to injury only played a handful of games, would have liked him to stay, should be a standout at this level.

You should have a good signing there in Fisher, he was one I would've liked to have kept albeit he was injured more often than not!

Scott Durie on the other hand really isn't upto much, a L2 defender at best and no more. I also use the term defender lightly here due to the fact that he cant defend.

Archived