Partick Thistle General Chatter: 2014/15

I'd take any fixture first apart from Ross County away. Wouldn't be too adverse to Accies away to begin.

You're reading a bit too much into that champ. Duggan's Twitter location has always been Australia. ;)

Ah right, quite a commute for training.

Anyways, has he been spotted anywhere near Firhill/Training/In the West End anywhere?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

harry-enfield-278x160.jpg

Also, while we're doing these, happy Johnny Blair day. Hope we've all got the Monday off work in 6 years time...

http://www.britishpathe.com/video/scottish-cup-final-10

Great vido. Well worth remarking that even 95 years ago the media thought the Mankie Mob was entitled to win everything.

Couldn't see any sign of Charles 'Charlie' Charles.

Hopefully its not this Argentinian consortium that has been sniffing around various scottish cups - Motherwell and St Mirren already knocked them back - hopefully its somegroup that are genuinely fans of the club

It'll be that multimillionaire couple from Largs.

I was in the stand alongside the pitch that day.

As my posts on here show I'm a total pessimist and even at 1-0 up and only needing a point I still worried we weren't home and hosed yet. There was a split second when Erskine stuck the ball past McGovern but before the ball hit the net where you could see the fans behind the goal start to jump up.

In that instant I knew it was over and we'd won it- I can only imagine morphine or something like that producing a similar instant rush.

The train back from Grahamston was glorious, just 40 minutes of everyone singing.

Archived