Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to have ferguson on board , but surely with his time and experience in the game , he could have picked better than malcolm ,personaly think he should respect peopl

Happy with feeguson can't see why malcolm on board ,the man is a bigot ,pretty sure john stewart was binned for similar behaviour ,so he scum in my eyes sorry but that's the way I feel

Happy to have ferguson on board , but surely with his time and experience in the game , he could have picked better than malcolm ,personaly think he should respect peopl

Happy with feeguson can't see why malcolm on board ,the man is a bigot ,pretty sure john stewart was binned for similar behaviour ,so he scum in my eyes sorry but that's the way I feel

Agree 100% guy is a complete arse

Let the manager manage the club ffs. I don't recall any faux outrage over Charnley, an equally outspoken and extremely provocative OF activist, with a chequered past (especially with those Fruit Salad wrapper b*****ds) being appointed even at a time when until.he got the job he'd likely have been pishing himself laughing at our plight. My guess is that truthfully, BM wouldn't even be aware of anything to do with us until BF asked him to assist. Which frankly is all i care about. SLW's point a few days back regarding the likelyhood of succesful players at some point being involved with either C/R seems lost on a fair number of us here, and this 'holier than thou' moralistic pish coming from some who spout enough venom at part time footballers on £50 a week max even without knowing who they support (when its likely to be one or the other), isn't something that sits easy with me at all. Get over yourselves and start supporting the club for once.

Let the manager manage the club ffs. I don't recall any faux outrage over Charnley, an equally outspoken and extremely provocative OF activist, with a chequered past (especially with those Fruit Salad wrapper b*****ds) being appointed even at a time when until.he got the job he'd likely have been pishing himself laughing at our plight. My guess is that truthfully, BM wouldn't even be aware of anything to do with us until BF asked him to assist. Which frankly is all i care about. SLW's point a few days back regarding the likelyhood of succesful players at some point being involved with either C/R seems lost on a fair number of us here, and this 'holier than thou' moralistic pish coming from some who spout enough venom at part time footballers on £50 a week max even without knowing who they support (when its likely to be one or the other), isn't something that sits easy with me at all. Get over yourselves and start supporting the club for once.

here here

Only at Clyde could a positive be spun into a negative. Even by your standards linking today's news to the minority's conspiracy theories is just plain daft.

C4L. Did you miss the last line..... i did in fact say what would have been pleasing would have been an announcement of wee Bazza's appointment tied in with a change of heart on the name change front.

Don't see much negativity in that?

As Brigton then later posted, if you think the CIC, one man , one vote malarky was all an accident then you are sadly mistaken. Then again you may be the Chairman and know this already.

Despite constant protests that we are pratted and each season the manager will have less to spend than the season before that doesn't seem to happen yet we have lost income from gate money and sponsorship each season.

So, if we are surviving, allegedly on less money again, how come we can attract the likes of BF?

He may be minted but I can hardly seem him forking out any cash for a team he knows hee-haw about.

So, again how can we afford him?

Ever heard of the phrase 'Mushroom management'? That's exactly what's been going on.

If being negative is to voice your opinion as the team you have supported for over 40 years is slowly but surely taken away and erased from history then so be it, but at least I know i never had anything to do with it.

So far my team would be: 4-4-1-1

Barclay

McGhee Mqueen marsh McKinnon

Fergie Ferguson Sweeney McColm

Daly

New striker

Or possibly 3-1-4-2

Barclay

Marsh Frances Mqueen

New midfielder

Fergie Ferguson Sweeney McColm

Daly New striker