The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Would be delighted to see Bannigan at Pittodrie, a very good player, with a good level of experience behind him, but still with youth on his side. As well as Flood has played recently, he's susceptible to injury and he plays a very high intensity game that leads to two or three injuries a season. Bannigan would be a good replacement in summer.

As for the keeper situation, I would be content with Bell in for the remainder of the season. I'd have preferred Rogers to come back and be played, but Del is not known for blooding youngsters. Bell is a decent keeper (Sevco mistake at Fir Park aside), with a point to prove. Sadly, some fans would never accept him because of where he's coming from.

I'd throw in Darren Randolph as well. Another ex-Motherwell goalkeeper who went on to become a full international and who has played in the English Premier League this season.

I'd throw in Darren Randolph as well. Another ex-Motherwell goalkeeper who went on to become a full international and who has played in the English Premier League this season.

Randolph plays PL? Thought he was at Birmingham. Both good shouts forgot Motherwell went through phases of having great keepers.

Some of the hype for this keeper is unbelievable tbh.

This. Must be because Aberdeen fans only have utter shite to compare him with. Randolph and Ruddy were easily better.

Some of the hype for this keeper is unbelievable tbh.

To be fair it is justified even if we have watched sub-standard goalkeeper (Langfield) for awhile before him. I put him up with Peter Kjaer level with the dons although I do believe he has the talent to become a goalkeeper of the standard of Theo Snelders or Jim Leighton.

Edited by Milners

I've never understand the hype with Scott Bain - look an average goal Keeper to me.

Because Dundee love hyping their own players up. Like "promising youngster" Greg Stewart, who turns 26 in March...