The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

10 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Also a procession of shit crowds the last quarter of a century. 

What you're really saying btw is, after years of mediocrity, McInnes came in, (with no charge of ownership) and is only doing a bit better than the average during the most successful period in your entire history which you cherry picked for comparison.

No danger the next Aberdeen manager is anywhere near as good as McInnes no matter who it is or when.  There's just no chance they can improve on him.   Whoever follows him will be a step down.

The typical deluded entitlement prevents most Aberdeen fans from seeing that.

Thick as shit in the neck of a bottle. Comprehension is just something that happens to other people, innit?

On 05/05/2018 at 14:47, Scotty Tunbridge said:

How do Aberdeen fans feel about signing confirmed ***, Nephew of Barry and Son of Derek, Lewis Ferguson from us?

Hopefully he’ll get a chance in the first team for you or maybe come back to us on loan.

Not seen much of him. What type of player is he?

What’s he like Scotty?

Centre midfield. Has a lot of energy he’s a good build for being so young and used it well when he’s attacking. Still very raw but was improving every game with us. Imagine he’ll be loaned back out to a premiership club next season for you lot. Needs to maybe improve on his range of passing a bit.

17 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

An absolute cracker of a video. Even as a non Aberdeen fan it still brings a tear to my eye. It will never be the same again....money and greed has taken care of that....

Enjoy lads

Thanks for posting mate.

Spirit, Soul, Fight, Belief, Togetherness and no lack of talent.

By f**k I was blessed to be there and live through it all.

Will never see the likes again, but will take the memories to the grave.

Centre midfield. Has a lot of energy he’s a good build for being so young and used it well when he’s attacking. Still very raw but was improving every game with us. Imagine he’ll be loaned back out to a premiership club next season for you lot. Needs to maybe improve on his range of passing a bit.

Thanks Scotty. Sound good to me, we could be doing with him right now!

All the best for the last couple of games.

34 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Thanks Scotty. Sound good to me, we could be doing with him right now!

All the best for the last couple of games.

Aye. As much as Barry Ferguson was a c**t, he was a great player. Hopefully he was just the warm up for this dude. 

46 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:
Aye. As much as Barry Ferguson was a c**t, he was a great player. Hopefully he was just the warm up for this dude. 

It appears Derek and Barry could be heading for a fall out...

??????

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

Derek McInnes confirmed in the press conference today that Anthony O'Connor will be moving on at the end of the season - that will please a few of our supporters after the Scottish cup semi-final reaction.

I'll be honest that would have pleased me before the semi final weekend debacle.

Derek McInnes confirmed in the press conference today that Anthony O'Connor will be moving on at the end of the season - that will please a few of our supporters after the Scottish cup semi-final reaction.

I had it in my head that he had already announced he was leaving but I must have imagined it.

16 hours ago, betting competition said:

Not overly bothered he is leaving. Limited player at best. 

23 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Thanks for posting mate.

Spirit, Soul, Fight, Belief, Togetherness and no lack of talent.

By f**k I was blessed to be there and live through it all.

Will never see the likes again, but will take the memories to the grave.

Have to say, I was surprised by how many of those games I was actually at.

Probably the biggest regret of my life was not scrounging up enough money to go to Gothenburg.  At the time, it seemed like all we had to do, was  turn up and we'd win cups.  In my naive teenage mind, I figured I'd be able to afford to go the next time we got to a European final.   If only I had known then,   etc............... 

18 hours ago, betting competition said:

Good. 

Don't care about the semi final reaction but more his general standard of play. if we are to progress we need better than O'Connor.