The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

we are looking good for getting the guts of what we want if bids of £5m with 2.5 months of window to go

Until Shaughnessy signs for another club I am half still going for conspiracy theory that McKenna is away and Joe is replacement.

7 minutes ago, d31 said:

we are looking good for getting the guts of what we want if bids of £5m with 2.5 months of window to go

Until Shaughnessy signs for another club I am half still going for conspiracy theory that McKenna is away and Joe is replacement.

We have already signed McKenna’s replacement.

Edited by Jute

There will be better bids for mckenna than lennons.  already has and expect couple more..Laugh at there deluded support saying he’s not good enough. .. same fans that said christie and hayes couldn’t handle it.  mckenna would improve them big time but it won’t be happening we won’t sell to them . . can see him staying another season .  he is in no rush either.  .  maybe things might change on deadline day with offer too good turn down.  or the fraser situation happens and we are in even more comfortable position to knock back 

Jon Gallagher seems pretty versatile (or hasn’t quite found his place yet). Cover at RB is good, and if he can be chucked on further up the park, great. As has been said before, this is Dave Cormack’s doing, and if we can get a good relationship with a strong MLS team, it can only really be a good thing. I’m thinking Landon Donovan type loan signings in their close season.

What we can all agree on is Jon Gallagher is a very handsome loon and that’s always a requirement for my Dandies.

IMG_2139.jpg

As for McKenna, Celtic can give us the cash they get for Tierney.

Too many fans willing to bend over and let Celtic have their way, if the moneys right.

shouldnt be selling best players to them at all,  need to be beating them in games. 

f**k Celtic 

Edited by big al

1 hour ago, big al said:

Too many fans willing to bend over and let Celtic have their way, if the moneys right.

shouldnt be selling best players to them at all,  need to be beating them in games. 

f**k Celtic 

Shouldn’t be selling anyone to either of the Glasgow scum tbh, f**k them.

Also have to bear in mind any sell-on fee from Celtic is likely to be a lot worse than one we can potentially get from a club down south. I suspect if someone bids 8/9m for him he’ll be away (with the obvious caveat that it isn’t ridiculously structured like Villas bid last season). Personally, I’d reluctantly take that from a club down south if we get a 25% or so sell on fee.

The victims can go f**k themselves.

McKenna remains work in progress, and I hope he stays for at least one more season.

However, the simple fact is we have never sold anyone for more than £2m and that was a long time ago.

Given McKenna has had a few ups and downs in recent months, domestically and internationally, I can’t help feeling the club will look to cash in sooner rather than later.

Given his sheer size and a dearth of centre halves, a bidding war from down south could be likely and would be nice - to either scare Celtic away or force them to cough up a fair chunk of the Tierney money.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The Victims get 25 Million for Tierney but offer only 5 million for McKenna ? 

Kiss my hairy bawsack.

Sell him to Celtic for that and it's guaranteed that within 12 months Celtic would be demanding 15 million for him from somebody in England. 

Start the bidding at at least 10 million and we'll maybe answer your e-mails, you fuckers.

21 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

That's GMS confirmed at New York now.

Just reading the quote Reyna regarding his signing and near pished myself. Think they've been tracking the wrong player after reading this

We have a core group of experienced players who form the spine of our team and Gary possesses the same leadership qualities that already exist in our locker room."

25 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Just reading the quote Reyna regarding his signing and near pished myself. Think they've been tracking the wrong player after reading this

We have a core group of experienced players who form the spine of our team and Gary possesses the same leadership qualities that already exist in our locker room."

Maybe the experienced players they have are soft as shite too?