The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

38 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Hahaha I love this weird power! I reckon it’s a pretty good source, and it’s definitely a good signing IMO.

1 minute ago, TommyDickFingers said:

You'll need someone to verify your claim. Pm me the name and ill confirm how ITK you are tomo 😉

I know who it is already, pm me and I'll tell people if you're lying or not. 

I broke the Bryson and Gallagher news on here so I deserve to be ITK.

My ITK skills are failing if there is any signing imminent - I would suggest there is not (other than potential for wilson to decide yes at any point and jump on a flight)

We definitely need a good quality central midfielder in the door.

Hopefully the poster above is genuine with his "ITK" post

Also, we could do with a good striker with pace as an alternative to the strength and physicality of Cosgrove & Main, and ideally offload May, even if it's a loan.

And potentially a wide player as both McGinn & McLennan appear injury prone.

2 hours ago, d31 said:

I broke the Bryson and Gallagher news on here so I deserve to be ITK.

My ITK skills are failing if there is any signing imminent - I would suggest there is not (other than potential for wilson to decide yes at any point and jump on a flight)

i am sorry Tord but @russel anderson deserves to keep it to himself its all part  the excitement ..  he seems like a  lad  that  kens his fitba so if he says its a good signing then i expect it to be good signing ..

if its dominic ball then that changes things dramatically  

You guys fair worked yourself into a shoot over that! It’s Dylan McGeough apparently, 150k or so, 4 year deal.

No clue how reliable the detail is, but the source seemed decent, even though it was 2nd or 3rd hand. Could be some Chinese whispers going on.

Heard since then from someone on Twitter he was seen in Aberdeen today too, so that could back it up.

I enjoyed that weird feeling of secret power.