The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

31 minutes ago, d31 said:

Cosgrove/Wilson as a two didnt work. Maybe we can try Main/Wilson on the 6th, 11th or 18th

last 3 games the season wilson and cosgrove played well together even the defeat up here aginst **** .. def signs they could work well  together . 

we have to play two up this season  .cosgrove wilson is my partnership , but we have good options. interesting see what happens to may and anderson .

Lewis
Logan Devlin McKenna Leigh
Bryson Ferguson
McLennan Wilson Hedges
Cosgrove

Not a bad team that, McGinn, Considine, May, Anderson, Wright, Gleeson, Campbell, Ross, Main, Taylor, Gallagher in reserve, maybe McGeough or another CM in as well.

Got to think some loans going out surely.

4 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Lewis
Logan Devlin McKenna Leigh
Bryson Ferguson
McLennan Wilson Hedges
Cosgrove

Not a bad team that, McGinn, Considine, May, Anderson, Wright, Gleeson, Campbell, Ross, Main, Taylor, Gallagher in reserve, maybe McGeough or another CM in as well.

Got to think some loans going out surely.

Still a little concerned about the creative spark up top. Wilson helps, should he be fit and at it. But Hedges is an unknown, Mclennan is still young and I'm unsure if Cosgrove can repeat his goalscoring of last season. Mcginn is always a good option but Main has question marks over him. I doubt we'll see much of Wright, Gleeson or Stevie May (sorry Russell).

Still a little concerned about the creative spark up top. Wilson helps, should he be fit and at it. But Hedges is an unknown, Mclennan is still young and I'm unsure if Cosgrove can repeat his goalscoring of last season. Mcginn is always a good option but Main has question marks over him. I doubt we'll see much of Wright, Gleeson or Stevie May (sorry Russell).

I’m coming to terms with the loss of my hardworking hairy prince. Should he go, he’ll go with my blessing.

When Wilson spends the first half of the season ambling about the top end of the park I’m sure I’ll come on here and wax lyrical about how we miss his energy and about how he never got a proper chance (“7 goals in 61, how can you judge a player over such a short period of time???” I’ll say, wrongly).

More importantly though, what squad number will Wilson wear? 9 has been taken by Main...

“No offers for McGeouch say Sunderland, but Sun FM understand Scottish Premier side Aberdeen are still in the hunt for the midfielder...”.

Also, the Sunderland Echo has

“Previous reports had suggested that the Dons were keen to secure McGeouch without paying a fee, despite him remaining under contract until next summer”

“The club are doing all they can to provide me with the budget to go and do that.”