The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You boys heard anything about us signing Pittman?

Been hearing it for the past year or so, he's signed a couple of new contracts over the past year or so too. Would cost you but no idea if he'd be cheaper than McGeouch or not. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

I'd much rather we signed Pittman than a guy with paper knees who played a few decent games against Alloa and Dumbarton 3 years ago **

**Disclaimer - If we do sign McGeough, it was a great piece of work by McInnes.

Edited by Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Been hearing it for the past year or so, he's signed a couple of new contracts over the past year or so too. Would cost you but no idea if he'd be cheaper than McGeouch or not. 

Think transfer fee he could cost more as apparently Sunderland agreed a fee of £150k

Wages wise, he surely would be easier to deal with than McGeough

I'm hoping that McInnes is going to pull a rabbit out of the hat and we'll announce someone that there has been no rumours about.

McGeouch would be a fabulous signing for anyone in this league bar Celtic. Very tidy player who dictates the pace of the game. Only issue he has is he is very injury prone/needs to be managed very carefully. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'd much rather we signed Pittman than a guy with paper knees who played a few decent games against Alloa and Dumbarton 3 years ago **

**Disclaimer - If we do sign McGeough, it was a great piece of work by McInnes.

It was his hip........and the issue has been resolved (apparently)

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers-dodged-bullet-bottler-derek-16534318

Am I right in saying this is the clown that promised to delete all social media accounts if McInnes didn't take THE Rangers job ?
Actually loving how much hatred he appears to have for us

I had no idea who he was, but a quick Google confirms you are correct.

Presumably reading this article, we have finished below Sevco, Hearts and Hibs for each of the past three seasons?

19 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers-dodged-bullet-bottler-derek-16534318

Am I right in saying this is the clown that promised to delete all social media accounts if McInnes didn't take THE Rangers job ?

Actually loving how much hatred he appears to have for us

Ooh I’m pure seething reading that.

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

What was the score up in Elgin the night?

Great learning experience for our kids. Basically, don’t lose eight goals in one match again. You do realise that we were giving them confidence for their League Cup match against the Hibees?