The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

St Johnstone are shite m8.

He's right though.

Ash Taylor launching the ball upto Cosgrove and Main....  Hud me back!!!

Can see why Aberdeen fans are excited for the season ahead... bringing in  Curtis Main with 3 goals in 31 Premiership games last season, and getting rid of Stevie May with only 2 goals in 32.  And probably taking a big financial hit along the way.

I'd find it quite funny if May ended up at Dundee to be honest. Can't see it happening.

Edited by PauloPerth
Typo

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Enjoy watching a front line of Cosgrove and Main next season 😂

"Liquid football" forthcoming IMO

I'd love to laugh at your strikers but I don't know who they are. 

Enjoy watching our cast off duds next season. 

Just now, coprolite said:

Enjoy Curtis Main 🤣

Statistically the worst finisher in the league, yet you've given him a wage rise based on one game against you 🤣

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

I'd burn his fucking house down.

😀

Closer to Fife for the lad, makes sense in terms of the commute to work.

The Dundee fans would be all over our thread rubbing it in, showing how little they care about us, then disappear without a trace when he's scored 2 goals by Christmas and they're sitting 5th behind Arbroath and Morton.

Anyway, not going to happen.

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

St Johnstones free flowing football (foul / punt / hope for a corner / repeat) will be back next season, hilarious that a fan of St Johnstone can criticise any teams style of play.

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

St Johnstones free flowing football (foul / punt / hope for a corner / repeat) will be back next season, hilarious that a fan of St Johnstone can criticise any teams style of play.

You probably think Tommy Wright only signs ageing journeymen aswell, I take it?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Enjoy Curtis Main 🤣

Statistically the worst finisher in the league, yet you've given him a wage rise based on one game against you 🤣

And you're jizzing your crusty y fronts about getting a player who would be behind him in the pecking order. 

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Excuse me, I think you will find Mr Levein has trademarked that style for us.

Enjoy Curtis Main 🤣

I’m going to give you a greenie every time you make a petulant teenager post about Aberdeen. Hopefully that makes you more receptive to the criticism that you have a large potato on your shoulder about us.

It’s funny that you fail to see the irony of you creaming your pants about us trying to punt you a striker with a similar record to may. Curtis main does the same job for half the price. I know you’re steadfast in your belief that mcinnes has ruined every player he’s ever touched but I’m looking forward to your realisation that may won’t be banging in 27 goals a season anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

And you're jizzing your crusty y fronts about getting a player who would be behind him in the pecking order. 

Spot the difference between me getting excited about May returning to a manager who got him to score over 20 goals last time they linked up, and Main linking up with a manager who's notorious for failing to get strikers scoring 

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Spot the difference between me getting excited about May returning to a manager who got him to score over 20 goals last time they linked up, and Main linking up with a manager who's notorious for failing to get strikers scoring 

Is it that one is hilariously over optimistic, inevitably leading to soul crushing disappointment, tears and snottery and the other is a cut price squad player that we are all dubious about? 

He's right though.
Ash Taylor launching the ball upto Cosgrove and Main....  Hud me back!!!

Can see why Aberdeen fans are excited for the season ahead... bringing in  Curtis Main with 3 goals in 31 Premiership games last season, and getting rid of Stevie May with only 2 goals in 32.  And probably taking a big financial hit along the way.
I'd find it quite funny if May ended up at Dundee to be honest. Can't see it happening.

one name mate james wilson

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Is it that one is hilariously over optimistic, inevitably leading to soul crushing disappointment, tears and snottery and the other is a cut price squad player that we are all dubious about? 

Cut price? Main earns more at Aberdeen than he did at Motherwell. 

1 minute ago, Baldie1980 said:

one name mate james wilson

He scored a mighty 4 goals in 32 matches last season 🤔