The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

"Today's mascot is RussellAnderson, he's 25 years old from Peterculter and his favourite player is Niall McGinn!"

I adore him. I've said it before, but no player has scored as many *good* goals as him in my time supporting Aberdeen. He was also the first player I can remember who didn't f**k off after his first good season. I can still remember when he signed that 4 year deal after his first season, it was off the back of Fraser and I was convinced he was away. Leeds were interested IIRC. He stayed, and he became an Aberdeen hero. If he wins another trophy, he's a legend. 

I love Niall McGinn, he can look as disinterested as he wants, he is still one of the most talented footballers we have had in my lifetime. 

If I could pick one player out of our squad o be on the end of a half chance or to deliver a dead ball it would be Niall. I am also strongly of the opinion that without him and his goals in season 2012/13 then we would have been right in a relegation dogfight that I am not convinced we would have come out of...

14 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Fucking hell. Been away this weekend and logged on for the first time in a few days to see four pages to catch up on. Assumed there was some transfer gossip. Nope, just the not obsessed Random guy taking several shots at McInnes.

RG is in desperate need of a ride. 

Go on then make his day 😂

Craig Brown, of all people, had been quoted that McGinn's flat in Torremolinos Kepplestone, may as well have had a turnstile on the door.
Not sure about the sock thing, and presumably he'd ideally be looking for top of the range lingerie in his conquests,  but he's a relatively young bloke, footless and fancy free - so good luck to him.

If Craigy “Shagger” Broon thinks you’re a shagger, then you’re probably a shagger.

Does he though?

I have a feeling that free kick against them may have over inflated his potential.

Struggling to remember much he’s done other than that tbf, barring a few nice touches here and there.

As an aside, the game of the free kick against them was the weirdest atmosphere at a game I’ve ever experienced. The whole crowd (including the arseholes over the fence) more or less convinced DM was off to them within days. Utterly bizarre day.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You might be right. I’ll plead ignorance as I’ve not really seen enough to be convinced he’s got it.

He tore St Mirren apart in the cup game at Pittodrie last season.

Not saying much after looking at their line up though!

8 minutes ago, starryfish said:

McGeouch deal may be happening according to a prolific ‘in the know’ poster elsewhere

McGeough and Morgan in, May out, all permanent deals, and all done by Thursday, IMO.