The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

If their weirdo, seething fans on Twitter are anything to go by it’ll be dragging up challenges made by Aberdeen players from years ago

If you look at Cormacks tweet they're posting pics or videos of *** tackles they're upset he didn't tweet about 😂

Some of them even posting the McKenna tackle on Edward...which McKenna was given a retrospective ban for.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If you look at Cormacks tweet they're posting pics or videos of *** tackles they're upset he didn't tweet about 😂

Some of them even posting the McKenna tackle on Edward...which McKenna was given a retrospective ban for.

They’re actually beyond parody. Too thick to realise the McKenna ban actually backs up his point.

My personal favourite was the one accusing Cormack of not speaking out more when Rangers 2.0 were fast tracked into the lower leagues... he’s only been chairman for 10 days 😂

1 minute ago, AngusTheBull said:

They’re actually beyond parody. Too thick to realise the McKenna ban actually backs up his point.

My personal favourite was the one accusing Cormack of not speaking out more when Rangers 2.0 were fast tracked into the lower leagues... he’s only been chairman for 10 days 😂

It's fantastic stuff.

Not to be surprised when the likes of Romeo are the smarter ones who are able to post on a forum.

I know it’s what-about-ery and harking back a few years , but I can’t help thinking of Scott Brown’s  “challenge”  on Liam Boyce at Dingwall when the ref gave him an instant straight red.

Maybe someone with better IT skills than myself can post a video clip of it.

I doubt that anyone could or would reasonably claim that Cosgrove’s successful attempt to win the ball was anywhere near as bad as the Brown one.

And yet Brown’s red was reduced to a yellow by the Appeals panel. 

Go figure

Edited by A96

10 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

If their weirdo, seething fans on Twitter are anything to go by it’ll be dragging up challenges made by Aberdeen players from years ago

It's as predictable as it is hilarious. They're so immersed in whataboutery and entitlement they have all the characteristics of Pavlov's dogs, not least the slavering

3 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

It's as predictable as it is hilarious. They're so immersed in whataboutery and entitlement they have all the characteristics of Pavlov's dogs, not least the slavering

Very much this . As usual, showing themselves up for what they are.

6 hours ago, A96 said:

I know it’s what-about-ery and harking back a few years , but I can’t help thinking of Scott Brown’s  “challenge”  on Liam Boyce at Dingwall when the ref gave him an instant straight red.

Maybe someone with better IT skills than myself can post a video clip of it.

I doubt that anyone could or would reasonably claim that Cosgrove’s successful attempt to win the ball was anywhere near as bad as the Brown one.

And yet Brown’s red was reduced to a yellow by the Appeals panel. 

Go figure

That Ross Co v victim game looked a cracker though. The long looping header for the equaliser. The meg from the right for Celtic's second. The outrageous dive for county's pen. Broony's diplomatic immunity being officially sanctioned. 

Celtic fans have done a huge amount in the last week to prove that they want nothing more than to be favoured as much as the other cheek. Neil Lennon, aye, that Neil Lennon, favours sending off players if somebody nearby could have been seriously hurt.  Heads gone,  meltdown etc. Greenhun

Edited by coprolite

Is Vyner on loan for the full season or just until January? Either way, the club needs to bring in two full backs with Leigh out injured until spring.

Gleeson will be leaving in January, not that he made a difference. But they either need to trust Campbell to be a regular starter or bring in another midfielder, preferably one without a recent injury history.

Could Main be loaned out to a team lower down the league? Not sure the point of having four first team strikers with how the team is normally setup.

41 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Is Vyner on loan for the full season or just until January? Either way, the club needs to bring in two full backs with Leigh out injured until spring.

Gleeson will be leaving in January, not that he made a difference. But they either need to trust Campbell to be a regular starter or bring in another midfielder, preferably one without a recent injury history.

Could Main be loaned out to a team lower down the league? Not sure the point of having four first team strikers with how the team is normally setup.

Think Anderson is more likely to go out again as McInnes loves the big useless lump option up front in Main.

In fairness I’d rather Anderson was out playing every week on loan at someone like St Mirren than getting 5 minutes every 3rd game for us. Think he’d be more likely to go back on loan to the championship again though. I’d like to see what he could do at someone like Dundee.

Edited by AngusTheBull