The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I don't think they need to explain that if partial re-opening allows for less than 7,500 to attend then obviously all of the first 7500 who've signed up can't attend. It's such a blatantly obvious thing.

This complaint is incredibly petty, feels like looking for an excuse to complain.

I think he's got (a bit of) a point.

The advert does say... 'get your season ticket to guarantee access to partial crowd games'.  If they can't 'guarantee' access for whatever reason....within or without their control, they shouldn't use the word.

If I bought a season ticket based on the club's promise, and then they turn around and say 'sorry, only 4k are allowed in', I would be feckin furious as well. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The advert does say... 'get your season ticket to guarantee access to partial crowd games'.  If they can't 'guarantee' access for whatever reason....within or without their control, they shouldn't use the word.

If I bought a season ticket based on the club's promise, and then they turn around and say 'sorry, only 4k are allowed in', I would be feckin furious as well. 

Depends what they mean by 'access' though.  But then I suppose that should also be made clear too if there's any dubiety.

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I've long since deleted the email but outside of that image is there really no mention that 7500 is not official yet?

Either way if people are that unaware of the situation of attendance at sporting events that an email from the club is the only source of information they have access to I'd be pretty shocked.

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Maybe they can guarantee access. 

Either through being reasonably confident about what the rules are going to be or through having decided that they're not opening for less than 7,500.

If they can't then it's bad faith and false advertising but there's no reason to think they won't honour the guarantee 

38 minutes ago, big al said:

Just buy a season ticket and help the club, otherwise away and become one of the ‘peepul’. You know, the ones who sit on their arse and mouth off while their club dies.

Aye just shut up and give the club your money and expect nothing in return or go and follow Sevco

Look "Big Al" that's how Oldco/Sevco operated/operate. If they're brain dead followers had asked a few questions during the Murray Metals era then maybe their club wouldn't have wound up in the cemetery.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

32 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I've long since deleted the email but outside of that image is there really no mention that 7500 is not official yet?

Either way if people are that unaware of the situation of attendance at sporting events that an email from the club is the only source of information they have access to I'd be pretty shocked.

I don't know the last time you attended a match Mr Hull but,  if you take a look around next time, then you might see that it's quite possible that not every fan tunes into the evening news to get updates on Scotland 's lockdown restrictions.

The club should clarify clearly that purchasing a season ticket for 2020/21 guarantees sweet F.A. But they don't, they're guaranteeing access for the first 7,500 fans in a partial crowd game when they are in no position to do so.

False advertising is the use of false, misleading, or unproven information to advertise products to consumers.

Not everybody is up to date on their current affairs like you Mr Hull and I'm afraid the club are taking advantage of that with this piece of marketing.

13 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Aye just shut up and give the club your money and expect nothing in return or go and follow Sevco

Look "Big Al" that's how Oldco/Sevco operated/operate. If they're brain dead followers had asked a few questions during the Murray Metals era then maybe their club wouldn't have wound up in the cemetery.

🤣🤣

its a Friday dude, relax 

42 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I don't know the last time you attended a match Mr Hull but,  if you take a look around next time, then you might see that it's quite possible that not every fan tunes into the evening news to get updates on Scotland 's lockdown restrictions.

The club should clarify clearly that purchasing a season ticket for 2020/21 guarantees sweet F.A. But they don't, they're guaranteeing access for the first 7,500 fans in a partial crowd game when they are in no position to do so.

False advertising is the use of false, misleading, or unproven information to advertise products to consumers.

Not everybody is up to date on their current affairs like you Mr Hull and I'm afraid the club are taking advantage of that with this piece of marketing.

Jesus is this another Peppino account?

56 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

So now because we're buying season tickets without knowing if we can go to games we're equivalent to Sevco fans who didn't ask questions of their club during the EBT years? 

They spent outwith their means. Our club are telling us there's a big financial hole due to the pandemic. Do you see how one is not like the other?

13 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I think the guy would be better of signing up to the hat tbh.

Just seen he’s posting the same thing as well as other conspiracy theories on MAD. Apparently the guy who on there posts claiming insider information only did so recently as part of a PR campaign to make up for the club accepting the bid for Cosgrove?

Edited by Rodhull

11 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Just seen he’s posting the same thing as well as other conspiracy theories on MAD. Apparently the guy who on there posts claiming insider information only did so recently as part of a PR campaign to make up for the club accepting the bid for Cosgrove?

And who do you think our new international striker is then Colombo? 

32 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

So now because we're buying season tickets without knowing if we can go to games we're equivalent to Sevco fans who didn't ask questions of their club during the EBT years? 

They spent outwith their means. Our club are telling us there's a big financial hole due to the pandemic. Do you see how one is not like the other?

And do you not see that my second paragraph refers to my first so I'm not actually comparing Oldco 's EBT years to Aberdeen's response to Covid-19? 

Edited by Bogbrush1903