The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Keith Jackson also reporting that Scott Brown has decided to leave Celtic and join us after speaking to Dave Cormack. 

Desperately hope it works out. It certainly won't be boring, anyway. 

Edited by DrewDon

26 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

f**k Scott Brown. 

I was all for him a week ago, but the events that have transpired since reminded me of what a baldy wee shitebag he is. 

Backing up his mate Tonev, inferring Logan is lying, coming out in the papers and making a song and dance of it, whilst AFC kept quiet on the issue, waiting for the investigation. 

Now, the other day, the world is watching, and he's absolutely certain what was said to Kamara is true, and he's hugging him on camera. 

He's a classless wee c**t. We should always be believing black people when they tell us they've been abused, not when it suits.

100%. Racist apologists shouldn't be welcome at Pittodrie.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Scott Brown made a c**t of it over Tonev but he doesn't need that held against him for all time. Irrelevant to todays news for me.

It's not irrelevant when Logan is still at the club, nor should it simply be forgotten about. 

1 minute ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

It's not irrelevant when Logan is still at the club, nor should it simply be forgotten about. 

1) Logan won't be at the club whenever Brown arrives

2) He made an error of judgement, probably influenced by the club at the time to defend a teammate. It's NOT a good look but it's certainly not a life sentence.

10 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Most folk show some sort of public remorse for said mistakes, especially when they were so vocal with the mistake they made 

Maybe he will 

I just think we’ve more important things to dwell on than who the Assistant Manager is 

I’m remembering the same attitude / scepticism when Aitken signed 

1 minute ago, AngusTheBull said:

Interesting it's manager rather than head coach. Pretty underwhelmed but also have nothing to really base any ideas off.

They know they were going to get an underwhelming reaction. "Head coach' would have had the Aberdeen da's and sportsound in uproar.