The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

59 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Like I mentioned to you yesterday, I havent really seen any comments like that in the media.

Plenty comments about us by aberdeen fans on here, maybe thats where you have seen it?

What I would say is that in every metric, Hibs are currently ahead or (in a couple) level with Aberdeen. But the only important one is the final table - rather obviously.

Every metric except dignity, IMO.

On 10/04/2021 at 17:24, Merkland Red said:

Probably getting well ahead of myself here but MacKenzie looks a really good prospect. If the lower leagues weren't postponed there's a good chance he sees out the season at Forfar before getting released!

Thought he had a good game on Saturday although did get caught out a few times. I agree at 21 and if you haven't broke into the first team then it is more likely he would have been released. After the last few performances I think he will be given another year. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

What I would say is that in every metric, Hibs are currently ahead or (in a couple) level with Aberdeen. But the only important one is the final table - rather obviously.

Nobody is trying to imply that isn't true. 

It's simply a 'bigger picture' discussion. I was actually very surprised that we have a better record over the last 5 games than both Hibs and Livi. The impression is that we're so bad we're being thumped in every game, which simply isn't true. 

The only difference between Hibs and Aberdeen since the turn of the year has been that you can score goals and we can't. I've no doubt at all if Hibs had lost Nisbet, Doidge and Boyle for the season in the space of just over a month,  and we still had Watkins, Hedges and Wright, our league positions would be reversed. 

That's football though. Nobody is complaining about it, we're just discussing. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

24 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Thought he had a good game on Saturday although did get caught out a few times. I agree at 21 and if you haven't broke into the first team then it is more likely he would have been released. After the last few performances I think he will be given another year. 

Signed  a two year deal a couple of weeks ago, didn't he?

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Like I mentioned to you yesterday, I havent really seen any comments like that in the media.

Plenty comments about us by aberdeen fans on here, maybe thats where you have seen it?

I am extremely aware that the likelihood is that Hibs will finish ahead of us in 3rd. That’s not my point.

10 minutes ago, betting competition said:

New era for Aberdeen as I think Glass starts today after his isolation in Aberdeenshire. 

The conspiracy has begun. He now has one less day working with the squad before his first match. Establishment running scared, so have orchestrated recent events to put hurdles in his way. 

Thinking of starting Aberdeen's version of the Celtic Blog. All donations are welcome, please follow the link below to do so... 

1 minute ago, Golden Gordon said:

The conspiracy has begun. He now has one less day working with the squad before his first match. Establishment running scared, so have orchestrated recent events to put hurdles in his way. 

Thinking of starting Aberdeen's version of the Celtic Blog. All donations are welcome, please follow the link below to do so... 

Send a crowd funding link and i'll send over £19.03

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

While not one for the purists, that looks magnificent.

Butteries shouldna hae onything on em, in em, or beside em, imho

Edited by Jacksgranda