The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

54 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

https://twitter.com/record_sport/status/1665008846648098816?s=46&t=_CTpMn0bigI5CzQUdOTuAA

I think near £3 million for McCrorie is very decent 

It’s more than decent  if true .  I Like McCrorie been pretty consistent last couple years ,but he’s bit of a jack off all trades.  So proper full back in Devlin will add far better balance to us . Outstanding deal all round for us 

It's great deal considering the initial fee could end up at 3 million. He's done well for us overall and I hope he does well at Bristol City.

I'm confident Nicky Devlin will provide more balance to the squad given he is a natural right back/wing back. Devlin assisted 7 and scored 3 this season which is a significant improvement on McCrorie. He has those lumbering runs and power that McCrorie possessed. He's also considerably better with the ball at his feet. Good business all round for us.

Edit: Aberdeen will make more from the sale of McCrorie than Hibs did with both Nisbett and Porteous combined. Cormack and the club are nailing it.

Edited by HarleyQuinn

3 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

The fact Dave Cormack used us, a team you've finished ahead of 10 times out of 11 as a benchmark nowadays says more about yourselves than it does us tbqh. 

I dont think it does .. i think what it says is that despite all Hearts fans believing 1 3rd place finish = the norm .  It isnt.

Hearts tend to finish behind us fairly constantly.

This is a fact. A fact you do not like

6 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

The fact Dave Cormack used us, a team you've finished ahead of 10 times out of 11 as a benchmark nowadays says more about yourselves than it does us tbqh. 

IMG_0002.jpeg

That Dave Cormack tweet 😂

Never seen so many Aaron Fraser speccies reeled in by it. 

The vast majority of replies about having bigger attendances and more season tickets. The Hearts wetwipes didn't sell out Tynecastle once this season. To add to that, all these supporters weren't enough to stop the club going into financial oblivion a decade ago 🤌 

Glorious stuff.

10 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

GIF OK, okay, Cheryl Cole GIF - Reaction GIF