The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Well I think that's the myth of us just needing to catch up on home games done with now. We're even worse in games against teams we should be beating on paper than we are against better sides. Can't see him being punted before the final but surely can't afford to give him much longer.

Well, that was inexcusably shyte. The fixtures don’t start getting easier. Hearts and Frankfurt at home before the cup final. It isn’t a stretch to predict  us going into the Livi game on the back of 5 straight defeats. The way the table looks, that Livi fixture is starting to look worryingly important. 

Edited by bpdon

Robson has to go now. He's lost the majority of fans support.

His stubbornness to change his tactical system and his neglect of the bench (which consists of two players whose combined transfer fees add up close to million) has been proven to be considerable factors in his downfall. 

Cormack needs to hire an experienced manager (similar to when Milne appointed McInnes) and stop the conveyor belt of rookie mangers we've become accustomed to recently.

The fans have every right to be livid with Aberdeen right now.

Eight games to play in the next four weeks before the winter break. We can’t afford to wait, he needs to go. 

With the investment in so many other areas of the club, including the playing budget, we seem to be gambling on cheaper inexperienced options for the most important aspect of it all (although we couldn’t not give Robson the role after his spell as interim).

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Robson has to go now. He's lost the majority of fans support.

His stubbornness to change his tactical system and his neglect of the bench (which consists of two players whose combined transfer fees add up close to million) has been proven to be considerable factors in his downfall. 

Cormack needs to hire an experienced manager (similar to when Milne appointed McInnes) and stop the conveyor belt of rookie mangers we've become accustomed to recently.

The fans have every right to be livid with Aberdeen right now.

From the outside looking in he just seems to be a bit unlikeable in how he comes across in interviews etc.

Also, and I know this shouldn’t matter but in my head it does, he just looks a bit scrappy. I’m not saying that he needs to wear a suit etc because I don’t think that’s the answer I just think he’s one of those types of guys who just looks a bit rough regardless. He doesn’t seem to be the type of person to instill confidence or require your respect.

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

I wonder if Data Dave is asking the Killie chairman for permission to speak to Del right now. 

Even if he did, I doubt McInnes would choose to work under Cormack, given their previous relationship wasn't exactly brilliant.

4 minutes ago, kent_don said:

Will the fmb will finally give Jack Ross his turn in the hot seat?

He doesn't want to be a manager again, he made that quite clear when he took his job up at Newcastle.