The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

36 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

oh my god if it’s Lennon then I may never forgive cormack 

Ah dinna think Ah'll be affa happy masel'.

Would take the shine off today's result.

Surely they have the appointment ready to go before Dundee, otherwise it is an odd development. 

I actually think there have been signs of attacking improvements under Warnock, particularly in terms of our movement and patterns of play. Today was certainly his most complete performance. I feel like he has been a bit harshly treated by some of our fans, but I suppose that's modern football. 

It's certainly been interesting, and hopefully he comes to Hampden as a fan (of us, not Rangers). 

Hey Dons fans. Fit like!

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Sorry, I can only assume as an outsider, this is what Tynecastle looked like 15 years ago. I know we have a joke about on here, but I really do hope that they sort their shit out behind the scenes 

Cormacks a bellend. An ego the size of Everest. And with white teeth to match.

I hope his next appointment is a disaster and let’s face it. It would surprise no one if that is the case.

Edited by welldaft

41 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Surely they have the appointment ready to go before Dundee, otherwise it is an odd development. 

I actually think there have been signs of attacking improvements under Warnock, particularly in terms of our movement and patterns of play. Today was certainly his most complete performance. I feel like he has been a bit harshly treated by some of our fans, but I suppose that's modern football. 

It's certainly been interesting, and hopefully he comes to Hampden as a fan (of us, not Rangers). 

Sorting compensation, apparently.

McInnes, Robinson, or Docherty.

Who do Aberdeen fans prefer?

To me thats just varying degrees of McInnes so you go for the real thing tbh, but i dont know if too much water has washed the bridge away for McInnes or not.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

To me thats just varying degrees of McInnes so you go for the real thing tbh, but i dont know if too much water has washed the bridge away for McInnes or not.

I'd go for Robinson from those three. I like his accent the most, and crucially I think this thread really needs more contributions from St Mirren fans. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

None of the above.

On 07/03/2024 at 16:44, Jacksgranda said:

If Dave's reading this, Lennon's a shoe in...

That seems more likely after today's circus act.

24 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

crucially I think this thread really needs more contributions from St Mirren fans. 

Robinson to come in and concede that he couldn’t really tell whether Miovski struck the ball twice or not.