The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Hello there kind Aberdeen fans. I started a football blog about three weeks ago and after the end of the World Cup I have turned attention to our own domestic season. I am doing a profile/prediction of each team and the first one up is Aberdeen. Would appreciate it if people gave it a read and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Link

Hello there kind Aberdeen fans. I started a football blog about three weeks ago and after the end of the World Cup I have turned attention to our own domestic season. I am doing a profile/prediction of each team and the first one up is Aberdeen. Would appreciate it if people gave it a read and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Link

Seems right enough, still hopeful of getting Graeme Shinnie in, if we get him then that will be the best squad we've had for years. Would be very confident of doing well with the addition of him to the side.

Link

I think that's the first blog post I've seen on here that the I've been able to read all the way through.

Really? On a Sunday? In the evening? There`s pictures to the contrary anyway.

If he continues that way, he'll find himself unemployed in 6 months after being unable to deliver on the pitch.

Nothing wrong with a drink now and again, and enjoying himself, but I hope this is his last blowout for a while. Lad really needs to mature and focus on getting his performances right on the park. If he doesn't in a dressing room containing Robson, Flood, Anderson, Reynolds, Doc and Del, he never will.

Link

Spot on really, think everyone knows we need a left back

If we can get Shinnie then I cant see anyone else finish 2nd other than us. We are not going to catch Celtic but hopefully closer than last year

Seems right enough, still hopeful of getting Graeme Shinnie in, if we get him then that will be the best squad we've had for years. Would be very confident of doing well with the addition of him to the side.

I think that's the first blog post I've seen on here that the I've been able to read all the way through.

Spot on really, think everyone knows we need a left back

If we can get Shinnie then I cant see anyone else finish 2nd other than us. We are not going to catch Celtic but hopefully closer than last year

Thanks for reading, it possibly helps that I have been very complimentary about your team! Shinnie would complete your side. Good left backs are hard to come by, hence the reason we are so worried about losing Robertson

Thanks for reading, it possibly helps that I have been very complimentary about your team! Shinnie would complete your side. Good left backs are hard to come by, hence the reason we are so worried about losing Robertson

Always helps :)

Goodwillie in a wheelbarrow shouting 'f**k the Aberdeen!!!' at TitP whilst completely steaming apparently. I see he's really changed his ways and buckling down for his last chance.

Goodwillie in a wheelbarrow shouting 'f**k the Aberdeen!!!' at TitP whilst completely steaming apparently. I see he's really changed his ways and buckling down for his last chance.

I've heard that as well. What a walloper.

I haven't seen any of the pictures that are apparently going round, just the rumours about the wheel-barrow. Whether or not it's true remains to be seen, but certainly if there was a footballer who would be stupid enough to do that after having been given an opportunity to restart his career then it's Goodwillie.