The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Quite a plausible story. Space for a senior player we all hoped would be Shinnie. If that aint coming off then a cheap loanee for full back still leaves space for a signing. Craig interesting shout

Was saddened that Glasgow never had one. Saw Dons tops and hats on campus constantly but no supporters society during my time there. Then again instead of complaining I could have just created one.

It's been great for me personally to actually meet Dons fans! You'd think coming from just outside the city I'd know more than two proper Dandies, but now there's a big crowd of us that go to big games together.

Used to go to Easter Road and Tynie in great numbers too but obviously not this season!

Derek must, must know. Its obvious to our opponents who've been targeting left back area for months. Canna understand why we let a decent defender go when we're short on bodies in there and have no left back. Either these an iron getting pulled out the fire before 11pm or he's settled for Shinnie in January and hopes we manage till then.

Opportunity missed I reckon. We bit of ambition and dons were looking good

Never quite got the Shinnie rumours - even if we were to pay a fee, it would be little more than nominal, why would Inverness even consider letting someone of his quality and consistency go to a rival for that?

Hopefully we do get him eventually as a free agent, but fear he may move out of our wage scale - meantime, still time for an EPL loanee maybe now that Joe has headed to Falkirk?

As above McInnes never played him once, not even once, at centre back from the start of a game. He only ever played at full back and not a proper run since sent off at fir park

He is 22.

He is in the last chance saloon.