The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Zeli Ismail of Wolves is joining on loan according to a few journalists on Twitter, right winger.

We can only hope he is a non-drinking, Christian, charitable beacon of goodness to balance out the Nazi we just signed from Blackburn.

We can only hope he is a non-drinking, Christian, charitable beacon of goodness to balance out the Nazi we just signed from Blackburn.

So long as this means the end of Barry Robson at Right mid then I'm happy.

Zeli Ismail of Wolves is joining on loan according to a few journalists on Twitter, right winger.

I see it was Pete O'Rourke of Sky Sports that tweeted it. Expect @AgentScotland to be claiming it as his own exclusive within a few hours.

Aye.

Andrew Considine getting the No.3 shirt worries me.

Me too. I like Considine, but he's being done no favours here. He's too slow and not good enough on the ball to be a full-back. I had hoped that this season we'd have brought in a left-back, had Considine and Reynolds as our main pairing and gradually phased Anderson out. Doesn't look like it's going to happen though.

I have a dream, that one day... Aberdeen will sign a left back.

I fear we might have not see a natural left back brought in by the end of this window.

Gut feeling...

Considine to ICT as part of the Shinnie deal seems to be a recurring rumour.

The guy initially said 3 in 1 out, then said that the one out would be going to either Inverness or United.

The guy initially said 3 in 1 out, then said that the one out would be going to either Inverness or United.

Considine? We're certainly needing a centre half, but I've always, perhaps ignorantly, thought he was mediocre at best and prone to the odd catastrophe.

Considine? We're certainly needing a centre half, but I've always, perhaps ignorantly, thought he was mediocre at best and prone to the odd catastrophe.

I think he's and excellent centre half, but a shite left-back. He's strong, good in the air, not particularly slow and can pick a pass although he'll need an experienced player alongside him to play well.

He is due a testimonial this pre-season though.

I think he's and excellent centre half, but a shite left-back. He's strong, good in the air, not particularly slow and can pick a pass although he'll need an experienced player alongside him to play well.

He is due a testimonial this pre-season though.

Sean Dillon is our experienced player.

I know.