The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

First off, I will say that I will never think that there is any conspiracy against Aberdeen, or in fact any Scottish team, by match officials.

In the last three Aberdeen matches we have had seven game changing, non debatable, decisions go against us, with a further two highly debatable huge decisions on top of these. Also three huge decisions in the two matches with Celtic this season.

I presume that this means that, on the law of averages, we will get everything going at Celtic Park on 1st March.

Am I being too optimistic?

Yup.

Don't like being in the position where we are constantly criticising the officials, they have a horribly difficult job and get hee-haw help, respect or protection. But the recent performances in our games have been ludicrous and we can't help but point out these f**k-ups.

begs the question who is going to get the Parkhead gig?

Would have to be one of the 'favourites' Thompson, McLean, Collum or Madden. Gives me the absolute fucking fear that does.

Yup.

Don't like being in the position where we are constantly criticising the officials, they have a horribly difficult job and get hee-haw help, respect or protection. But the recent performances in our games have been ludicrous and we can't help but point out these f**k-ups.

begs the question who is going to get the Parkhead gig?

Would have to be one of the 'favourites' Thompson, McLean, Collum or Madden. Gives me the absolute fucking fear that does.

For every poor decision there is an allowed offside winner in the last minute against the Derry juggernaut though?

On a serious note the game on Sunday was a horror show and Dons fans have a right to feel aggrieved after that.

Worth bearing in mind though that you have probably had a fair few decisions earn you points over the season to balance those lost? Easy to forget the "positive mistakes"

For every poor decision there is an allowed offside winner in the last minute against the Derry juggernaut though?

On a serious note the game on Sunday was a horror show and Dons fans have a right to feel aggrieved after that.

Worth bearing in mind though that you have probably had a fair few decisions earn you points over the season to balance those lost? Easy to forget the "positive mistakes"

Name two.

Apart from Ryan Jack possibly being marginally offside for the equaliser against Dundee, any awful decisions have been against us, and there are absolutely loads.

Ryan jack was offside. None of this marginally pish. It was a poor decision and the wrong one. Penalty in the same game was extremely soft as well.

Funnily enough I have only really watched Aberdeen 3 times this season so you will be in a better position to recall these incidents. If you are genuinely saying you have not had 1 other beneficial decision this season your deluded.

ETA - I think one of your own fans called the Scott brown sending off as a soft decision? Obviously you failed to make the most of it but still....

Goodwillie non-offside against Partick thistle?

Edited by Deefiant

Apart from Ryan Jack possibly being marginally offside for the equaliser against Dundee, any awful decisions have been against us, and there are absolutely loads.

You scored an equaliser against us after being allowed to take a free kick 15 yards from the actual position with the ball still moving.

Goodwillie didn't touch the ball, aren't the rules different now?

I can't remember the incident, I did a 5 second Google search and that was the first one that jumped out. I think it's safe to say it was reported as controversial.

Hey if you want to go with the poor Aberdeen line please carry on - we have missed 50% of that sort of chat since Rangers died and only Celtic have been at it.

Edited by Deefiant

Allegedly the penalty at Motherwell was a wrong decision given it was overturned. I thought it was a pen tho

That's because you are a don!

I thought billy McKay scored with a handball against us and that Alan mannus should have walked with us getting a pen vs St Johnstone. So did most dees. A lot of other fans had split opinions on it. As I'm a Dee these were simple cut and dry decisions to my eyes haha

Ryan jack was offside. None of this marginally pish. It was a poor decision and the wrong one. Penalty in the same game was extremely soft as well.

Funnily enough I have only really watched Aberdeen 3 times this season so you will be in a better position to recall these incidents. If you are genuinely saying you have not had 1 other beneficial decision this season your deluded.

ETA - I think one of your own fans called the Scott brown sending off as a soft decision? Obviously you failed to make the most of it but still....

You keep bringing up soft decisions, ie could have gone either way, I'm talking about blatant, non debatable decisions. You still haven't come up with more than one.

You keep bringing up soft decisions, ie could have gone either way, I'm talking about blatant, non debatable decisions. You still haven't come up with more than one.

Like I said I've only watched Aberdeen vs Dundee and from those 3 matches alone you have 1 incident with jack.

I don't know this for sure but I'd suggest you have had a few decisions in your favour that you can't recall. How many completely non debatable poor decisions have you had against you?

If you are taking wrong offside calls such as Goodies on Sunday then Jacks has to stand as a clear let off for you lot for starters.

I'm not saying poor us at all, I genuinely can't remember any mistakes in our favour.

Not even Ryan Jacks offside goal? At least admit to one!

Unless you subscribe to paddy bonners school of analysis that "to be sure he's offside but there's a big home crowd so I can see why it wasn't given"

Edited by Deefiant

The foul that Brown got the second booking for in that game was very soft, but he had been fouling his way around the park and any other player would have walked long before that.

To be honest, I think we would have won that game had Celtic kept 11 men on the pitch anywy. Once they were down to 10 we clearly weren't sure whether to stick or twist and just bottled it in the end.

Aberdeen have their own cameras for matches at Pittodrie that only those at the club get to see and according to to them Ryan Jack wasn't offside for that goal although it does look it from the crap camera angle we get to see.

St Johnstone game at New Year Rooney was offside for Aberdeen 2nd goal which Cammy Smith scored.

Aberdeen have their own cameras for matches at Pittodrie that only those at the club get to see and according to to them Ryan Jack wasn't offside for that goal although it does look it from the crap camera angle we get to see.

St Johnstone game at New Year Rooney was offside for Aberdeen 2nd goal which Cammy Smith scored.

I thought Rooney was in his own half when Considine played the ball.

Ah right the secret never to be released video footage that no one knows about or is allowed to see except Aberdeen football club...

Well that's cleared that up then. I stand corrected....

He was slightly offside from what I remember, happy? What other mistakes have we benefited from?

As previously stated - I have only seen you against us. Out of 3 games that's 1 clear error and a very soft penalty.

Im getting across that the likelihood is you have had as many decisions for you as against you.

You are saying you have had no decisions at all, now revised to one.

Do you genuinely believe your statement is closer to the reality than mine?