The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I'm pleased about this, was speaking to someone who works at county who said quinn is a little fond of the sauce and once got dragged out of an Inverness pub blootered singing sectarian pish

Edited by tlg1903

Might be looking for guaranteed games and not wanting to be backup. Fair play if that's the case

Thats my hunch/desparate take on it so he'll come back.

If we'd lost him and got Durnan I'd be happy enough, but having missed out on Durnan (off to D Utd), I'd love to see Quinn back.

McInnes now second favourite for Rangers job.

I can see him going tbh.

Over the past few seasons I've built up a fair bit of respect for McInnes - he did well at Saints, then failed bady down South. Since then he's rebuilt his career and over the past couple of seasons has done well. He does his transfer business quietly and very efficiently, he's put together a very good Scottish Premiership team, he's not averse to giving young players a shot (even in a "title challenging season") and he talks sense in most interviews.

If he takes the massive backward step of joining that cancer of Scottish football I will lose all the respect I had accumulated for him. I'd also be willing to wager you would see a change in his media persona to try and fit he "Rangers man" stereotype.

I hope he stays at the Dons (although it would be funny to see them revert to their default of appointing a useless manager and finishing in the bottom 6)!

McInnes now second favourite for Rangers job.

I can see him going tbh.

In a way, it would almost be funny if he went to them and we subsequently appointed one of the names they have clamouring for, just to watch the revisionism.

But bugger that for a game of soldiers..,.......

Surely McInnes must see what a clusterfuck sevco are.

Anyone know if he's any use?

Aye, he was a really good organising influence at the heart of our defence last season. He reads the game well, is vocal, strong in the air, and just what you'd want from a good centre half.

Folk say he can play right back too but he was always in the centre for us. I'm sure he'd do a good there but at 29 he wouldn't be the speediest attacking full back but safe enough.

Edited by frankthetank22