The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I wonder if McInnes will resurrect his interest in Kris Boyd this summer? Tried to sign him a year ago after he bagged a load of goals for Kilmarnock. Instead he went to Rangers where things obviously didn't work out. Take Rooney out of last season's team and we are seriously lacking goal threat. Would imagine that Boyd may look to remain in the central belt which would rule us out.

What's the likelihood of you loaning Sean McKenna out again this season? McCall seems very keen on getting him back.

He's a centre half if memory serves? Probably a reasonable chance I would guess, he's not likely to be chapping on the first team door anytime soon. Culjak seems to be ahead of him there it would seem.

Re Boyd? Highly unlikely, can see Shankland getting his confidence up in the pre season and being far more effective next season.

Watkins would be a great signing. Told an ICT fan about the rumour yesterday and the seethe was epic.

I don't blame him / her for seething. It's incredibly frustrating that we keep losing our best players especially to the same club. The Aberdeen scouts may as well buy an ICT season ticket! Sadly until the crowds start going up we are going to keep losing our good players for peanuts. We can't expect to hold onto players like Mckay and Shinnie on attendances of around 3,500. Certainly not given the form they were in for us.

Watkins, Tansey, Christie, Brill and Draper all signing next week apparently.

Edit - Aaron Doran too.

Edited by TheScarf