The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Happy enough with that. Think its a little bit out of character for mcinnes as I really saw an english loanee Don Daniels equivalent turning up.

Good we'll be giving Rose/McKenna/Culjak a run at being involved.

All our eggs in one basket tomorrow then? Who it gonna be?

Happy enough with that. Think its a little bit out of character for mcinnes as I really saw an english loanee Don Daniels equivalent turning up.

Good we'll be giving Rose/McKenna/Culjak a run at being involved.

All our eggs in one basket tomorrow then? Who it gonna be?

Still convinced its a Ross Co player to be announced after the SF.

have enquired tonight about Rostyn Griffiths at Roda in Holland.

Australian with a bit of a patchy cv - ex gretna actually.

Random - I would take a stab at that meaning we have missed out on whoever our main target was

A few folk on twitter thinking it would be a 'big signing' - struggling to see it.

Fair enough a regular at Roda this season, and appears to have moved for $1.3m before BUT.... he hasnt actually played for anyone decent and has not been on the radar for full international status (jackson irvine is...)

I believe that Jackson Irvine and Michael O'Halloran along with a Loan signing from and English club will be at Aberdeen on Monday. Aberdeen have allowed both players to stay until after this weekends Semi Final games. Goodwillie will be heading to St Johnstone as part of the deal for O'Halloran. A fee of around 150k will be paid for Irvine and around the same for O'Halloran with add ons.

Absolutely buzzing for this. Doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight.

We need a CM, we don't need a forward. Obv we'd all like a forward but we need a new CM to fill the gap.

Irvine is such a hopeful shout. Tansey is perhaps more realistic. This lad from Holland could be an option but seems a bit Football Manager stick-all-the-attributes-and-position-into-a-search and see what pops out. Tend not to work out in practice.