The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Aye. Big lump of a lad. 
And he hasn’t played well against us so fails one of Glass’s criteria. 

Who has Stephen Glass signed that has played well against us, apart from Emmanuel-Thomas who had part of a decent game?

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Who has Stephen Glass signed that has played well against us, apart from Emmanuel-Thomas who had part of a decent game?

Scott Brown. Although him playing well against us has been over the years and not under Glass's management. I know exactly what you mean though. 

16 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Well he can certainly pass a ball. Decision making looks good.

Let's see how he deals with folk constantly snapping at his heels though.

Aye his passing looks very good and he seems to have good vision and quite determined. I'd discount a lot of the rangy runs he's making for now though as those are some weak tackles lol. Looks like he could be a player though 

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Aye his passing looks very good and he seems to have good vision and quite determined. I'd discount a lot of the rangy runs he's making for now though as those are some weak tackles lol. Looks like he could be a player though 

Aye. Some of the guys are just bouncing off him. Different story when he's up against men but at 6ft 4" there's probably a lot of scope for him to develop physically.

56 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Well he can certainly pass a ball. Decision making looks good.

Let's see how he deals with folk constantly snapping at his heels though.

He’ll take time to get up to speed here I bet. Not watched all of that but in every one he looks like he has plenty time to pick his pass. Hopefully doesn’t go the same way as longstaff in that regard. 

35 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Sky Italia reporting today that Bologna have been in contact to sign Ramsay but they need to sell a player first.

Seems to be a weird “transfer triangle” (copyright G51 2022) developing where Rangers are interested in Skov Olsen, Bologna want rid of him to buy Ramsay from Aberdeen, but Rangers aren’t interested at the current price so Bologna can’t buy Ramsay.