The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not sure I'm getting your exact meaning here, but you're sounding very like a young @Jacksgranda.

It wasn’t entirely serious. Was really just a reference to the fact any time we sell out at home we very rarely win. 

If anyone felt ( @scoobles) that I was actively campaigning against the sale of tickets then I apologise for any offence caused. 

32 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Not sure if it's deliberate but funny if it is and easily deniable. How would a grown man make the link?????

My daughter knows but I had to look itup.

Deliberate but denialable sums it up perfectly. 

4 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Some absolute screamers in here. You could argue that every goal is better than Besuijen’s which won it last year. 

Duk’s free kick didn’t even make the shortlist 😅

Two back heels, a lob, and a bicycle kick in there. Aberdeen globetrotters. 

58 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It wasn’t entirely serious. Was really just a reference to the fact any time we sell out at home we very rarely win. 

If anyone felt ( @scoobles) that I was actively campaigning against the sale of tickets then I apologise for any offence caused. 

Nae worries min, this may be the time we don't wilt in front of a packed, boozy Pittodrie 

6 hours ago, betting competition said:

Aberdeen cannot have submitted any substantial evidence for an appeal to be successful.

There has to be some sort of basis for an appeal other than that you didn't like the referee's decision. There should not be an automatic right to appeal a red card with no consequences.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aberdeen cannot have submitted any substantial evidence for an appeal to be successful.

There has to be some sort of basis for an appeal other than that you didn't like the referee's decision. There should not be an automatic right to appeal a red card with no consequences.

The point is, that there's no possible way to provide substantial evidence in a largely subjective case without using precedence. 

Unless you think refereeing a football game is objective?

7 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

That'll be it. 

7 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Hopefully this is the kind of deal we offered Considine last year. Reduced terms (Hayes will have been on a big wage after we took him back from Celtic) and a further pathway into coaching.

Certainly a good character to have in the squad but I hope we’re not relying on him too much next season.

31 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

He's plum.

If he wasn't a hero from his first spell then no one would want him here.

Nonsense - he's still generally good enough to cover several positions, so a remains a handy squad member.

He does still have the odd Jonny-brainfart - but they happened first time round too, think that final ball to McLean in the 2017 cup final or selling the jerseys v Kairat at home.