The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

10 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

He probably wouldn’t be if the photo hadn’t been leaked 

But it has, so no point pretending otherwise where he’s playing his football next season 

Aye, he’s likely been asked a question and he looks a bit daft saying ‘no decision on my future yet’. 

Not a big story. 

On 21/05/2023 at 16:14, Dons_1988 said:

Do we need to talk about Jonny Hayes after yesterday? 

That was a really stinking performance. Clancy didn’t help him booking him for very little but Oda gave him an absolutely torrid time. 

I have found myself concerned with Ramadani's impact the last couple of matches.

Our midfield has ended both games being overrun, with Ylber giving away cheap possession too often.

Hopefully Shinnie's return gets him back to a better level - but worrying that his performances potentially depend on that.

Edited by tarapoa

Absolutely delighted. Well done to Robson, Agnew and Fox.

Sounds like Clarkson is staying. Remains to be seen if its permanent or on loan. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Scales, Pollock, Clarkson and Shinnie all here next season.

Also hope Miovski is ok. That was a nasty challenge.

Edited by HarleyQuinn

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Provided Inverness don’t pull off a miracle, we should offer Liverpool £1million for Clarkson. 

Don’t know if that would even be enough but he’s worth that to the team and we could make it back several times over.

I don't think that would be close to enough but what do I know. Maybe that plus a hefty sell on? Would assume if it was there'd be plenty of clubs down south willing to take a punt and offer better wages.

Could see why he'd fancy comin back though even if it was just a loan to get the European experience. (Assuming Inverness don't do the impossible).

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Sounds like Clarkson is staying. Remains to be seen if its permanent or on loan. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Scales, Pollock, Clarkson and Shinnie all here next season.

Pollock was definitely waving goodbye. My boy was nearly in tears 😂

Never know what happens down the line though.

Just now, Rodhull said:

I don't think that would be close to enough but what do I know. Maybe that plus a hefty sell on? Would assume if it was there'd be plenty of clubs down south willing to take a punt and offer better wages.

Could see why he'd fancy comin back though even if it was just a loan to get the European experience. (Assuming Inverness don't do the impossible).

We probably have to hope that English clubs pay more attention to his underwhelming spell at Blackburn than his time at us. 

Liverpool will know that he won’t make it there, so maybe if they’ll look favourably at an offer from a club who he’s done well at and who can provide him with European football. 20% sell on could make them their money back again in a couple of years.

7 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

We probably have to hope that English clubs pay more attention to his underwhelming spell at Blackburn than his time at us. 

Liverpool will know that he won’t make it there, so maybe if they’ll look favourably at an offer from a club who he’s done well at and who can provide him with European football. 20% sell on could make them their money back again in a couple of years.

True and I suppose loan deals are obviously not a certain thing as I think McCrorie had a fairly underwhelming spell at Portsmouth in league 1 and he’s going for about 2m + clauses now by all accounts. 

Just worry if a side like Preston are being rumoured to have an interest in Scott Wright surely others may be interested in someone much better like Clarkson. Fees may be very different though I dunno.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Shinnie will be the captain next season. 

I fear Miovski could miss the start of next season, that looked a really nasty one from where I was in the South Stand.

3 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

Shinnie will be the captain next season. 

I fear Miovski could miss the start of next season, that looked a really nasty one from where I was in the South Stand.

He’s posted a picture with a boot on saying it’s not a fracture which is good. Hopefully not too serious.

Mental turnaround in the season.by Robson .fantastic achievement.

Big shout out to Ramadini,Bojan,Duk, Roos, been fantastic signings and bought right into the club. .This is massive for us and hopefully fans buy season tickets and club recruits much needed quality for battles ahead .

Will enjoy my summer . Oh UA been outstanding this season big shout out those young lads .changed Pittodrie big time .Looking forward to my trips.

Stand Free ..