The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

38 minutes ago, d31 said:

Celtic have turned their attention to John Soutar. Probably a better fit all round as he's more of a sweeper 

Souttar is a decent player but will do little to shore up the Celtic defence.  I'd be delighted if Brendan thinks that his best defenders are between:  Souttar, The Dolly Plank and Hendry.  He may as well hand us the title now.

8 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

I literally compared him once. Haven't seen anyone else make the comparison. Liam Lindsay would be a better comparison and is certainly the better player currently. That is only at the moment though as McKenna does have some good raw attributes but it is still very early days before he can be considered at Lindsay's level.

You're having a laugh

Souttar is a decent player but will do little to shore up the Celtic defence.  I'd be delighted if Brendan thinks that his best defenders are between:  Souttar, The Dolly Plank and Hendry.  He may as well hand us the title now.

Using the term plank on the day you sign lafferty. Irony.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sevco are not going to win their first ever title this year champ.

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Your mob ain’t the team just behind Celtic. You might get second this season after all.

Oh look champ, it's almost as if I know exactly what I'm talking about, and you don't have a fucking clue.
Would you like to apologise?

Was I absolutely bang on the money or was I completely right champ?  You tell me

You’ve lost me champ.

I thought he was worth £10 million hence why I thought you were trolling with “only” £6m.

Cheers,
Dindz

12 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Totally.  The second he signed his extension with Aberdeen he became a five million player.  I know what Aberdeen would take for him too.  Would you like to know?

Yes that would be great.  #TB4 is effectively all one club anyway so give me the exact figure including any clauses they are looking for and I can tell SSC to budget for a 1/4 of this amount.

Thanks Pep.  Always a pleasure.