The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

10 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Fairly predictable. IMG_0530.jpg

'Sake - the BBC using the big "Breaking" graphic to help in Celtic's by-the-numbers transfer strategy. The Daily record used to be the vehicle of choice for such transparent pish...

I expect a quote from some Sportsound jobber accusing Aberdeen of scuppering McKenna's Dream Move next.

5 minutes ago, Swello said:

'Sake - the BBC using the big "Breaking" graphic to help in Celtic's by-the-numbers transfer strategy. The Daily record used to be the vehicle of choice for such transparent pish...

I expect a quote from some Sportsound jobber accusing Aberdeen of scuppering McKenna's Dream Move next.

Wee Doddsy or the Wallaby shagging Celtic midget imo.

6 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

I literally compared him once. Haven't seen anyone else make the comparison. Liam Lindsay would be a better comparison and is certainly the better player currently. That is only at the moment though as McKenna does have some good raw attributes but it is still very early days before he can be considered at Lindsay's level.

I'm no McKenna fanboy, he's worse than Aberdeen fans are hyping him to be, but he's clearly better than Lindsay. Lindsay used to get dominated by stray paper bags. 

Why are Celtic fans so angry and arrogant about this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. They really are a strange lot.

They claim McKenna is pish but have probably never seen him play (except for an all round shite display v Motherwell). Some are even quoting the game against the **** and he was carried off injured !

As for the 10M. They still don’t get it.

We didn’t want to sell.
We didn’t need to sell.
He’s on a 5 year contract.
You want him ? You only get him with a ridiculous offer !

No wonder they have no jobs. Thick as shit.

Well done AFC and Hibs [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

29 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Good to see Rodgers telling the BBC he's not bidding again for McKenna. Hopefully that's the truth and not just a ruse before putting in a last minute bid at the end of the window.

Hasn't Rodgers spent all summer saying he doesn't do the bidding, he leaves all that to the board.

Or at least that was his line during the McGinn saga.

99% of things I read about McKenna from Celtic and Rangers fans are just utterly uninformed, ignorant nonsense. 

Anyway, Celtic fans can rest easy that they are not signing a 'donkey' - and we can rest easy that we are not selling an excellent young player to a rival club. 

99% of things I read about McKenna from Celtic and Rangers fans are just utterly uninformed, ignorant nonsense. 
Anyway, Celtic fans can rest easy that they are not signing a 'donkey' - and we can rest easy that we are not selling an excellent young player to a rival club. 

Win win!

Don’t believe the Gareth McAulay rumours.

the Sun stirring it due to the Souttar and McKenna rumours.

So predictable.

....having said that I’d take 3.5M + Christie and sign McAulay tbh.