The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Captained Scotland - your reaching a bit, that was the same tour that Lewis Stevenson got a cap !

£5 Million, no chance of Celtic paying that.

I suppose that cash is possible if he goes down south, but not til hes played a bit more - as I said, if he was all that, why didnt he go for the big bucks to a half decent sized English club in the window?

First sentence of your post - yes, he did captain Scotland.

Rest of your post, Aberdeen want to keep him.

Anyone know where this story actually came from ? The BBC started  including it  in the hourly sports updates this afternoon , never mentioned any names , quotes or bbc scotland understands..Seemed strange but somebody must have told them..

Captained Scotland - your reaching a bit, that was the same tour that Lewis Stevenson got a cap !
£5 Million, no chance of Celtic paying that.
I suppose that cash is possible if he goes down south, but not til hes played a bit more - as I said, if he was all that, why didnt he go for the big bucks to a half decent sized English club in the window?

I’ll repeat. Cos you are obviously too thick to take it in.

At his age.

Still captained Scotland though whatever you say.

Will now be an international regular.

He’s contracted to 2023.

How is that not worth 5M at least if a Club doesn’t want to sell, hence why we have just signed him on a 5 yr contract. ??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I wouldn't take any more of Celtic's loan cast offs. I fuckin hated Ryan Christie by the end of last season, we could (and should) be looking a lot higher. Not in terms of quality, but in terms of ambition. To lose one of your top players in each game against the best team in the country is to admit that you won't challenge them. Obviously in the league that's a huge ask, but we need to be confident we can beat them, in a one-off game, if we want to win a cup. 

So in short, unless you're going to break just about every Scottish transfer record going, you can f**k off. 

To change the subject from made-up bids from Celtic, where the f**k are the highlights from the St Mirren hammering?! I want to see May get his goal!! And not from some shitey GoPro behind the goal!!

Red TV. Don't bother with the highlights though, just put on the full first half coverage. It's genuinely like a highlights video.

4 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

£3.5m rejected for McKenna supposedly.

How much is reasonable to you? £6m+?

a deal that includes griffiths would be acceptable. otherwise happy to hold on for one of those rich english clubs

58 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

I think Celtic can pay full valuation or can f**k off. For once we are under no pressure to sell so I'm happy to play hardball.

Agree with this apart from the paying full valuation bit. They can f**k off regardless.

Although I really want Christie permanently and if we don't bend over then they'll make sure that's a non starter.

So, my journo Pal who got the timing of the Celtic story 100pc right has just confirmed there has been no official bid yet.

His opinion (and that could mean a source) is AFC are not going to sell and have no interest in a reduced fee + player deal. Putting 2+2 together. Only asset = a one time chance at cash from a player transfer to invest in Kingsford.

Edit to add:

Christie to Sunderland on loan looks likely

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Red TV. Don't bother with the highlights though, just put on the full first half coverage. It's genuinely like a highlights video.

one of these days I'll invest but today's not that day! Just got to hope we pagger Hibs and I can watch those goals over and over