The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

You guys fair worked yourself into a shoot over that! It’s Dylan McGeough apparently, 150k or so, 4 year deal.

No clue how reliable the detail is, but the source seemed decent, even though it was 2nd or 3rd hand. Could be some Chinese whispers going on.

Heard since then from someone on Twitter he was seen in Aberdeen today too, so that could back it up.

I enjoyed that weird feeling of secret power.

4 minutes ago, d31 said:

McGeouch training with Sunderland today and nothing imminent on that one unfortunately. Apparently the Dons are keen though

Cattermole leaving Sunderland will probably mean they are less likely to want to move another midfield player on and Cattermole and Matthews both leaving will have relieved some of the pressure on the wages. 

Suspect that if we are to get him it might be much later in the window. 

32 minutes ago, d31 said:

maybe even next week as these things can change so quickly but if there was a deal done he'd unlikely be training today

Fair play, you seem more clued up than me tbh, I was just excited that I'd finally heard a tip! He'd go a long way to replacing Shinnie's energy in midfield. 

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

You guys fair worked yourself into a shoot over that! It’s Dylan McGeough apparently, 150k or so, 4 year deal.

No clue how reliable the detail is, but the source seemed decent, even though it was 2nd or 3rd hand. Could be some Chinese whispers going on.

Heard since then from someone on Twitter he was seen in Aberdeen today too, so that could back it up.

I enjoyed that weird feeling of secret power.

@coprolite

I'm not 100% in the Wilson camp. It was such a disappointing season for him.

From my untrained eye I dont think he can be converted as a wide player despite doing well there post split

For up front - there is no evidence he can score goals consistently

mate had good chat with wilson couple months ago. said he was just at last feeling fit and up to match fitness .  it clearly showed in his performances compared to earlier season.  if true this is great signing for us. and he will score goals no doubt about it. . .  great chance making good bit money off him as well . signing ticks all  the boxes . . 

32 minutes ago, d31 said:

Wilson in bound and still after a midfielder 

If that pans out id be pretty well pleased at our business.

The rag that shall not be named just posted this:

"And SHITSport can reveal Wilson has agreed to put pen to paper on a contract until 2021.

The 23 year-old spent last season on loan at Pittodrie while he was still under contract at United.

But since being freed by the Premier League giants this summer there have been a queue of clubs eager to snap him up.

Jack Ross hoped to lure the former England Under-21 star to Sunderland

But Wilson had agreed to return to the Dons and is set to be unveiled as their latest signing within the next 24 hours."

9 hours ago, d31 said:

I broke the Bryson and Gallagher news on here so I deserve to be ITK.

My ITK skills are failing if there is any signing imminent - I would suggest there is not (other than potential for wilson to decide yes at any point and jump on a flight)

hoho