Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get that contract cancelled :guns

I've no problem with him supporting Dundee, I'm sure he'll be totally professional.

I have big problems with him being a mate of Deeboy's, shows a total lack of taste and character.

BTW when's my bit on the side getting the £5 you promised her for the photo? £2.50 of it is mine.

I've no problem with him supporting Dundee, I'm sure he'll be totally professional.

I have big problems with him being a mate of Deeboy's, shows a total lack of taste and character.

BTW when's my bit on the side getting the £5 you promised her for the photo? £2.50 of it is mine.

I tucked a tenner in her ill fitting bra. I believe she subsequently asked Gibby to remove it using only his teeth.

You on the binge again?

Nah. This season ticket means travelling DABs get in for fifteen quid and those with u18 or u12 season tickets get in free.

A great iniative, imo.

Adds value to getting a season ticket if it can be expanded.

About 12 hours ago I was saying he wouldn't sign for Utd because he's a Dee and that he'd been offered deals at other clubs...he's made me look like a bit of a fud :lol: He's a friend of a friend so good luck to him, but I don't think he'll make the step up. The latest I'd heard was Hibs and Livi had been in touch but he was quite happy to hold out for better wages because he didn't want to leave his job for a short contract. I can only hope he's in it for the money and as soon as he's a proven success at this level he'll see sense and move to the team he supports ;)

I'm assuming this is a very low cost, very low risk punt...

We're spending 50k? Jesus.

The latest I'd heard was Hibs and Livi had been in touch but he was quite happy to hold out for better wages...

This is a strange one indeed when even his mates don't rate him. Maybe we're shipping him Down Under as the first of a Newcastle Jets Scottish invasion.

Archived