Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I get the Celtic offer? I know they are not exactly the same type of player but is GMS much better than Griffiths? He can't get near the first team.

Hasn't stolen crockery. Hasn't insulted McDonalds' staff. Hasn't fathered several kids. Doesn't look like a thumb.

Yip, he's certainly better.

Someone on a United forum said we were signing Henri Anier yesterday and said his source sits on the bench at Tannadice on matchdays. Did he not go pretty meh after a decent start for Motherwell?

Szromnik?

Pleased we are apparently signing a striker, we really need an extra option in the forward area. Bilate has been a disaster so far in terms of his fitness and I wonder if he will just be one of those players that continually picks up knocks before fading away and being released. Looking forward to our apparent announcement tomorrow, here is hoping we unearth another gem!

In terms of GMS my own personal opinion is that he needs to have a crack at England for his own development (and finances). Celtic is a lazy option and it would be a disappointment to see him go there.

Glad we released Wilson, he was taking up a wage in the squad. I am hoping that we get Dillon to stay and it would be harsh to see Watson leave but I think he probably will.

If it is the former St Mirren loanee - AYE

Former Motherwell player - Please NAW.

So 3 goals in 11 league starts- AYE

9 goals in 19 league starts - please NAW

Fair enough.

Fwiw Anier would be a decent signing for any team in this league outside of Celtic IMHO.

So 3 goals in 11 league starts- AYE

9 goals in 19 league starts - please NAW

Fair enough.

Fwiw Anier would be a decent signing for any team in this league outside of Celtic IMHO.

Looking at the overall picture and i terms of playing style I think Isma would fit better.

Looking at the overall picture and i terms of playing style I think Isma would fit better.

So a strong, pacey, aggressive forward with good movement who scores and creates goals wouldn't fit into United's team?

Fair does, you'd know better than me. Still think he would be a decent signing for United if it was true.

Archived