Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a strong, pacey, aggressive forward with good movement who scores and creates goals wouldn't fit into United's team?

Fair does, you'd know better than me. Still think he would be a decent signing for United if it was true.

Which is what Isma is as well as being more skillful than Arnier, admittedly I've not seen very much of either but I've not really rated Arnier whenever I've seen him where as Isma stuck in my memory.

Apparently Mark Wilson is signing for us tomorrow. Is he still decent or shit?

He will be fine in the Championship. He doesnt have the legs anymore but will still put in a shift. His experience could be vital in your promotion push

Apparently Mark Wilson is signing for us tomorrow. Is he still decent or shit?

He did an ok job for us last season but his legs are gone, so was a bit of a liability at fullback sometimes. Had a couple of tidy enough performances in defensive mid though and his set piece delivery is an asset too.

He will be fine in the Championship. He doesnt have the legs anymore but will still put in a shift. His experience could be vital in your promotion push

We need a right-back as Gray is injured and Booth is shite at right-back. So quite happy with this.

He did an ok job for us last season but his legs are gone, so was a bit of a liability at fullback sometimes. Had a couple of tidy enough performances in defensive mid though and his set piece delivery is an asset too.

He fits the bill for us then.

I doubt Wilson is signing for St Mirren, tomorrow, at least. He seemed to be pretty honest about not having been in contact with any clubs yet.

Always liked him, but his lack of pace at 30 is scary.

GMS to Celtic? I hope not for his sake. Sure, he'll earn a packet, but he'd end up getting about as much game time as Paddy McCourt.

So 3 goals in 11 league starts- AYE

9 goals in 19 league starts - please NAW

Fair enough.

Fwiw Anier would be a decent signing for any team in this league outside of Celtic IMHO.

Misleading by only adding league games.

Isma scored 8 in 15 for us in all competitions. 4 of his 5 cup goals were of massive importance. And the one which mattered heehaw in the end was an equaliser against Celtic in the SC quarter final.

He was a hugely important player for us and delivered in all the big games that season.

Archived