Dundee United 2014/15 Season

I am not an alias. Just a fan worried about his club.. I've been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember. Just because I am not deluded and thinking that all is well when it's not doesn't mean I'm a fake.

You would have to be quite an idiot to waste time trying to wind up fans.

Think what you wish.

Yes you would.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been tagged by a mate of mine on a clip of Justin Johnson playing for Utd U/20's - loads of Arabs saying he looks class in the video, get him in the first team etc. Have any of you seen it?

To me it looks like some FB and Mad Arabs are getting into a lather about him doing 2 wee turns that don't actually beat anybody, nearly falling over in the process then hitting a poor shot high and wide when he had better options in the middle.

Now I am fully aware I can be biased so I'm I just looking for faults or is it really nothing too exciting?

I've just been tagged by a mate of mine on a clip of Justin Johnson playing for Utd U/20's - loads of Arabs saying he looks class in the video, get him in the first team etc. Have any of you seen it?

To me it looks like some FB and Mad Arabs are getting into a lather about him doing 2 wee turns that don't actually beat anybody, nearly falling over in the process then hitting a poor shot high and wide when he had better options in the middle.

Now I am fully aware I can be biased so I'm I just looking for faults or is it really nothing too exciting?

He been getting rave reviews. Unfortunately he cant play for us this season ive heard. Something to do with us signing him too late into the season maybe? Scored a hatrick in a 9-2 win for the development team against Ross County last week

The video is a bit lol.

He's meant to be very good though. Anyone at the heart of a 9-2 victory deserves some hype. County had a few older players playing that day as well.

Don't think he can play a first team game.

The video is a bit lol.

He's meant to be very good though. Anyone at the heart of a 9-2 victory deserves some hype. County had a few older players playing that day as well.

Don't think he can play a first team game.

Glad it's not just me.

I have heard good things about him but if that is an example of these good things I would temper my expectations.

Apparently he only signed amatuer forms?

ETA- I'm sure that isn't the usual example of the performances people are raving about!

I was at the game yesterday and he was superb throughout, particularly in the second half when he was unplayable at times. Still only 18, too. Recommended by the same agent who got us Gomis and Buaben.

I was at the game yesterday and he was superb throughout, particularly in the second half when he was unplayable at times. Still only 18, too. Recommended by the same agent who got us Gomis and Buaben.

Tallies with things I've heard TBF - I was more just pointing out the general shiteness of the video as an example and the disproportionate reaction to it.

JJ is an absolute stick-on for the start of season P&B 2015/16 United/Dundee XI.

In other news, good to see out horrific regular season draw being evened out with the post-split games against Celtic, Aberdeen and BNBs all at FortressSandcastle Tannadice.

Guest DAVIDB69

Aren't we playing Caley away three times?

Yes we are but no one seems to have bothered with a date for the other outstanding game

Yes we are but no one seems to have bothered with a date for the other outstanding game

Play both ties at the same time on the same pitch, two 11v11 teams and four goals with a ball for each 11v11.

Win-win.

Archived