Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Wasnt it Snap that did Rythym is a dancer? That guy Gunboat that posts on Mad is a complete trumpet anyway. His tear stained rants are a joy to behold. Thank god him or his pals on there, dont post on P&B

Snap!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasnt it Snap that did Rythym is a dancer? That guy Gunboat that posts on Mad is a complete trumpet anyway. His tear stained rants are a joy to behold. Thank god him or his pals on there, dont post on P&B

That's the one!. Clearly you spent too much time in the Mardi Gras chasing skirt.

Ma faither gi'ed the club my cash

The Old Firm dominance for to smash

He brought in managers doomed to fail

Until Sir Craig helped got us oot the jail

And noo it's my turn to help the team

Achieve another tangerine dream

Ah've helped the club out of its financial mess

Even though Gunboat and his mates couldnae care less.

If these rumours are true, i wouldn't mind having Dougie Imrie at the club. Seems like a good player and might be a good edition to the squad. However age isn't on his side at 31!

As for the rumours of Greg Wylde, wouldn't want that usless fud at us next season. He is nowhere near the standard of Dundee United and he can't even get regular starts for St Mirren!

I keep hearing we are signing Letheren from over the road.. Not sure what i think of that one..

:lol: To coin a cliché, he's a good shot stopper, but cross balls into the box he's a bombscare, also doesn't command the box very well.

:lol: To coin a cliché, he's a good shot stopper, but cross balls into the box he's a bombscare, also doesn't command the box very well.

He's basically a Rado clone without the tangerine affiliation which IMO gives Letheren the edge.

Archived