What Was The Last Game You Played?

19QOS19

I've only now, in the past week, started playing Rocket League. And I fucking love it.

I flick between FIFA 16 and DriveClub for quick games and The Last Of Us if I've got a couple of hours. When I finish that I reckon I'll move onto Batman Arkham Knight.

The Terminator on the Sega Mega Drive, just to show the wean as we'd watched the film. Got to be one of the easiest full-price games of all time - there can't have been anyone who didn't finish it on the day of purchase, and probably plenty on the first go too. Shame, as it looked the tits for the time, and was fairly good fun while it lasted.

The wean's response was to say, "oh, you like those...'pixel games'" :rolleyes:

I loved it. Even though I'd put in 100 hours, I didn't really want it to finish. Gwyn was a pretty good last boss. I beat him fairly easily though (2nd attempt) as I'd made a dex build plus wore Havel's Ring and the Ring of Favour of Protection and had a 15 Uchigatana so I had decent armor but could still had fast movement. My character and whole style of playing the game was made for sword-fighting where I could dodge attacks and counter quickly.

I'm definitely going onto Dark Souls 2 soon. I want to play it on next gen though and I have a few more games I want to get through on the 360 before I upgrade. How does 2 compare to the first one?

I loved it. Even though I'd put in 100 hours, I didn't really want it to finish. Gwyn was a pretty good last boss. I beat him fairly easily though (2nd attempt) as I'd made a dex build plus wore Havel's Ring and the Ring of Favour of Protection and had a 15 Uchigatana so I had decent armor but could still had fast movement. My character and whole style of playing the game was made for sword-fighting where I could dodge attacks and counter quickly.

I'm definitely going onto Dark Souls 2 soon. I want to play it on next gen though and I have a few more games I want to get through on the 360 before I upgrade. How does 2 compare to the first one?

I think I prefer DS2 but that may be because it was my first experience of the franchise. You can fast travel between bonfires and it feels like a more polished game overall. I think playing a dex character is a lot harder and my very first playthrough was spent hiding behind a shield for the most part. There's a lot less running past enemies too. You can go through a whole area and clear it out without having far superior levelled enemies or doors that couldn't be opened yet. Most importantly of all, they streamlined the absurdly complicated weapon upgrading.

Most importantly of all, they streamlined the absurdly complicated weapon upgrading.

Fucking hell, the amount of time I spent researching weapon upgrading online!

It's hilarious how much misery one Taurus or Capra Demon caused me at the start of the game and by the time I got to Demon Ruins, I just marched through an entire area slaughtering about a dozen of each without dying once. The leveling/learning curve is so fucking steep.

Bloodborne dlc and dark souls 2. I'm not sure why I hate myself so much

:lol:

I was just about to post something similar.

I finished Bloodborne eventually, and was left so f***ing exasperated by it that I deleted my save, deleted the game from my library, took the disc out, put the disc into the box, and put the box away into the back of the drawer as soon as it was over ...

... I've went crawling back and I'm 3/4 the way through a second play-through, and now stuck on the exact same boss that caused me to nearly give up the whole thing first time round.

Dark Souls 3 in a couple months (cannae wait ^_^ )

• 3 weeks later...

Ive still got Uncharted 3 (Boat Graveyard), Last of Us (Just met the mental guy in the wee town) and GTA V (second heist?) to finish. Plenty of gaming to look forward to but it's all about the Colin McRae Dirt at the moment. I dont get the chance to play the PS much so i think racing games are better suited to quickly jump in and out of, UC3, LOU and GTAV I would need a full day to get back into and i just dont have the time.

Managed to get in a good few hours on uncharted 3 over the weekend. I had been stuck at a firefight in the boatyard. As usual I managed it first time this time around. Finished the boatyard section and the aeroplane section, both where pretty excellent, and I've now tracked down the convoy In the desert in a sand storm. Had forgotten how good this game was, hopefully get it finished this week and get back onto the last of us.