Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

Christ that's a bit harsh, m8.

Not really. I'd like to see how he'd get on in one of his astrophysics exams with someone hovering over his shoulder berating everything he did.......perhaps that's why he failed the course?!

Edited by sjc

On 22/07/2016 at 15:43, Elixir said:

Celtic and Aberdeen have still lost games to sides from Gibraltar and Luxembourg only this month. The Perth Pack finished a solid fourth last season after losing to some goat farmers from Armenia ffs. :lol:

But they beat them over two legs and went through. Hearts didn't manage to win in either of their two attempts against the Maltese mob and even went 2-0 down at home to them. Last season St Johnstone scraped into the top six, they were pretty average and only a run of four wins in their last five games pushed them up to their "solid fourth".

On 22/07/2016 at 19:53, GorgieRoad said:

We will finish near the top 3/4 this season, and that's because the rest of Scottish football in general is absolute pap.

That's a fair point.

Hearts are still an utter embarrassment though. Even Hibs did a better job. :whistle

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

We've just confirmed we're playing Fleetwood at home on Saturday.  I predict a crowd of 38.

£5 a ticket, that will boost it to 42.

16 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

IMG_1469391491.176990.jpg

Okay own up, which one of you is the middle aged virgin holding the flag?

Oh FFS! :thumbsdown Hopefully those c***s will refind their bus fare now that Rangers are "back" in the Premiership.

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 04:03, sjc said:

To put Paulo's opinions into context we only need look at his comments that a 21yo winger with less than 100 1st team games under his belt was a "busted flush" because he'd lost form and wasn't putting in 7-8/10 performances week in week out.

You should support one of the OF mate, that's the kind of shite they come away with.

tim.png

And I've been proven absolutely right. Nicholson is utter dug shit. A wee laddy with a pathetic build who would fail miserably at any level above the Scottish Premiership.

tim.png

And I've been proven absolutely right. Nicholson is utter dug shit. A wee laddy with a pathetic build who would fail miserably at any level above the Scottish Premiership.

Disagree.

But interested to know who you think, in the current hearts team, would be a success at a level above the Scottish premiership?

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

tim.png

I bet you said the same of Walker in the season we were relegated when he had a poor season and run of form. Hint: Patience required with young players regarding their consitency.........young wingers even more so!

1 minute ago, topsider said:

Disagree.

But interested to know who you think, in the current hearts team, would be a success at a level above the Scottish premiership?

This season or next season? Depends upon who plays well for Paulo I'd guess.......

7 hours ago, sjc said:

I bet you said the same of Walker in the season we were relegated when he had a poor season and run of form. Hint: Patience required with young players regarding their consitency.........young wingers even more so!

I think I remember him having a rant about walker before he slammed in a last minute equaliser at partick.