Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I notice Goncalves will wear number 77, so we've now got a number 77 and a number 88 in the first team.

I'm already looking forward to the dreadful hot takes highlighting this as a symptom of us being overrun by "foreign mercenaries" after a drab defeat at Rugby Park or somewhere similar.

I notice Goncalves will wear number 77, so we've now got a number 77 and a number 88 in the first team.
I'm already looking forward to the dreadful hot takes highlighting this as a symptom of us being overrun by "foreign mercenaries" after a drab defeat at Rugby Park or somewhere similar.

I imagine you'll be breaking some "combined lineup numbers"

Good for Hearts and Sammon that he moves on. He's a hard worker and puts in a shift, unlike Sutton years ago. However, he's got no confidence or imagination in front of goal and that's what you need from a striker. The folk who booed him though need a good look at themselves.

Think the Sevco game will be too soon for us to expect a favourable result. That and Motherwell must be practice games in prep for the big one. League is going nowhere for us so might as well go for a cup run.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Is this official or a guess? 

Dunno. I thought Rossi was keen to join Commons, Stokes, Ambrose and Samaras at table-topping Hibs? Seems like Petrie didn't want to push the boat out though.

Lennon having a wee barney with Petrie and Demps as I write?

Just now, Crùbag said:

Dunno. I thought Rossi was keen to join Commons, Stokes, Ambrose and Samaras at table-topping Hibs? Seems like Petrie didn't want to push the boat out though.

Wtf are you on about? 

My guaranteed derby brief was secure and in the bag by 9.10am this morning. Bought and paid for in warmth and comfort. 8)

I hope lots of the oddballs queuing up are too late and miss out. 8)

What in the name of christ is this supposed to be?

10 minutes ago, Elixir said:

My guaranteed derby brief was secure and in the bag by 9.10am this morning. Bought and paid for in warmth and comfort. 8)

I hope lots of the oddballs queuing up are too late and miss out. 8)

I'll be buying mine off one of said oddballs once it's sold out.

Image result for talkhearts