Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No it's an accurate description.

Description of what? You aren't really making yourself clear here chum is everything alright at home?  Id perhaps lay off the Babychams. 

9 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Of you champ

Ah i see well i have to say I am in awe of your witticisms and your command of the English language, such intelligence is clearly evidence that you are not some sort of backward hick . That is definitely not you. 

Edited by Raphael

Article about Demetri Mitchell in a different ”Evening News”

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-mitchell-dalot-transfer-14750667

Synopsis: He won the Man United reserve player of the year award and impressed on loan, writer thinks he has potential to make it but he’s not the finished article yet. Jose may play him on United's forthcoming American tour. Hearts are unsurprisingly interested in having him back next season
GettyImages-953495782.jpg

The sooner this Man United, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Real Madrid soap opera is resolved the sooner Mourinho can get on with the important business of deciding whether to loan out full backs from the reserves

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

On 28 May 2018 at 16:32, Cumdog35 said:

Yes, I am obsessed with another Scottish club on a multi-team forum. Bravo sir, now if you excuse me I have a 18 (eighteen) point gap I need to cross to get back to my homeland.

2-1